Rate Dr. JOSEPH E. Browning

Dr. JOSEPH E. Browning's Ratings

I love this Dr. and his staff. I have been using them for 2 years now. I call about anything and they are always willing to answer my questions and help me in any way. He delivered one of my kids on July 17, 2013 and will be delivering another one in March. Such a wonderful man and is from the same state I'm from even close to the area I was raised. I say if you need a OBGYN use him.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Browning is a wonderful, woman-positive OB. I saw him throughout my pregnancy (and wasn't the biggest fan of the office staff, who gave me the wrong appointment time on 3 occasions) but ultimately I wanted to deliver with a midwife. However, we encountered a potential emergency when I went into labor, so I went to the hospital to be safe. I could not have asked for a better, more supportive doctor. I wanted low-intervention, and although my complications did necessitate some interventions, he never pushed anything on me and always explained the risks and benefits and let me decide. Ultimately, I was able to have a natural birth with a healthy mama and baby. I have delivered with other OBs before and faced pressure to accept medications I did not want or need, but Dr. Browning was AMAZING.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

This man has the worst staff. The absolute worst people to be forced to be around. I've been going there for years, and when I finally get pregnant they dont even know my blood type?! What dr office doesnt know their own patients blood type?! The staff is extremely rude and were very nonchalant and may i say what seemed like overjoyed to tell me i miscarried upon waiting for blood work. I will not be coming back to this place, or any medical "professional" in andalusia

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

LOVED having him as my doctor. He was the doc that delivered my son almost a year ago today. his staff always had time to answer 1000 questions that ran in my mind. Very good bedside manner. Sang my son happy Birthday too while delivering him! :) sometimes its the small things that make the most impact.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

He delivered my baby girl in January and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

really good people in the office all together. i would just like to thank you all for everything you do.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

D. Browning is the best male OBGYN I ever went to.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

He has the best bedside manners. He operated on me two times, and he was right there to take care of me. I could ask him anything and get an answer. Always made me feel comfortable. I wish I could see him today for some medical problems I am having. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about his patients Dr. Browning is the best.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

I love this Doctor. He's very knowlegdable and is very open to answer any questions etc.

Submitted June 6, 2008 | flag