Rate Dr. JOSEPH E. Browning

Dr. JOSEPH E. Browning's Ratings

This office is the worse OB/GYN office I have ever been to. The staff are rude and the doctors do not listen well or spend enough time. I will never go back to this office again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr. Browning! He is the best OBGYN I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He delivered both of my girls, and I feel very blessed to have had him as our doctor. Wonderful bedside manner, wealth of knowledge, answered all of our questions, and allowed us to to make decisions that we were comfortable with-- for our birthing plans. Absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I love this Dr. and his staff. I have been using them for 2 years now. I call about anything and they are always willing to answer my questions and help me in any way. He delivered one of my kids on July 17, 2013 and will be delivering another one in March. Such a wonderful man and is from the same state I'm from even close to the area I was raised. I say if you need a OBGYN use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Browning is a wonderful, woman-positive OB. I saw him throughout my pregnancy (and wasn't the biggest fan of the office staff, who gave me the wrong appointment time on 3 occasions) but ultimately I wanted to deliver with a midwife. However, we encountered a potential emergency when I went into labor, so I went to the hospital to be safe. I could not have asked for a better, more supportive doctor. I wanted low-intervention, and although my complications did necessitate some interventions, he never pushed anything on me and always explained the risks and benefits and let me decide. Ultimately, I was able to have a natural birth with a healthy mama and baby. I have delivered with other OBs before and faced pressure to accept medications I did not want or need, but Dr. Browning was AMAZING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This man has the worst staff. The absolute worst people to be forced to be around. I've been going there for years, and when I finally get pregnant they dont even know my blood type?! What dr office doesnt know their own patients blood type?! The staff is extremely rude and were very nonchalant and may i say what seemed like overjoyed to tell me i miscarried upon waiting for blood work. I will not be coming back to this place, or any medical "professional" in andalusia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

LOVED having him as my doctor. He was the doc that delivered my son almost a year ago today. his staff always had time to answer 1000 questions that ran in my mind. Very good bedside manner. Sang my son happy Birthday too while delivering him! :) sometimes its the small things that make the most impact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

He delivered my baby girl in January and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

really good people in the office all together. i would just like to thank you all for everything you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

D. Browning is the best male OBGYN I ever went to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778769].votes_count ]]