Rate Dr. Donald S. Dillinger

Dr. Donald S. Dillinger's Ratings

I totally agree that you never know what you will get with him. Sometimes he is nice and other times he is very rude. I saw him for 2 years and followed his rules exactly. I have overheard his staff talking about other patients and how they dont believe they need treatment. They are always difficult to deal with. You are guilty until proven innocent with them. I have been with a pain mgmt doc for 15 years and have never felt like I am on trial before. I am an honest person with a chronic pain problem and he made me feel like a criminal every time. Sometimes he was nice and I would leave trying to figure out what I did so that next time he would be nice too. Took me 2 years to realize it is not me. Went to a new doc and it is night and day. Don't put yourself thru the emotional rollercoaster. He is a total Jekyll and Hyde. The ladies up front are violating the law by discussing private patient matters. Very unprofessional.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Beware and go elsewhere. He is up and down, you never know what you'll get. Sometimes nice and cheerful sometimes demeaning. The front office lady (not his wife) is very mean/rude.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

This guy is great. It's unbelievable some of the comments left here. The Doctor Dillinger I know is very good. He listens, and treats me respectfully. He is as good to me as he could possibly be. Dillinger has a very strict set of rules to follow as he is writing scripts for controlled substances and he is watching for abuse..every patient signs that contract. My guess is if a patient is upset, they are not following his rules....so my vote is he's the best and if you can get in, your lucky to have him...

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

DrDillenger is very good. He always listens,takes his time and is very respectful. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had! I have no insurance and he does all he can to help make it affordable for me. He prescribes 3 months at a time and helps with samples when he can. His bedside manner is excellent. His "staff" on the other hand,meaning his receptionist/wife is very rude & condescending. He doesn't even have nurses he does the vitals, weights and work ups himself,very down to earth and hands on. His staff does hurt his business and alienates patients.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I would have to think that those who left negative comments here about Dr. Dillinger, must have psychological issues and that does go hand in hand with being in pain. I have been disabled since Sept 2009 with several severe back issues and I have seen so many doctors in that time. I found Dr Dillinger to very easy to talk to and he really listens. I have been to see him several times while in extreme pain where my outlook changed 100% from seeing him for 20 minutes. He never rushes you. He is open to trying anything that could lead to you being drug free. I refer everyone to him because he is so great to work with. He has even gone out of his way to find out why pharmacy couldn't get a particular medication. He spoke to the distributor and then the pharmacy to get that resolved for me. He arranged for Medicare to cover a Tens unit for me, got a traction unit prescribed for me, and got me a back brace by prescription too. He devotes himself to helping you and nothing less.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

My family and I just moved to Everett, WA and using my insurance website,found the information for Dr. Dilinger based on a search criteria for our needs. I called, and unfortunately reached a RUDE, HATEFUL and UNPROFFESIONAL "lady" named Suzanne--who had no courtesy in telling me the information I had was incorrect, but instead was testy and rude when letting me know I needed to call a different office for what my family medical needs. Dr. Dillinger may be a great physician, but having a first contact representative such as her, I would not be surprised that people go somewhere else.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

If you can go to a different Dr. do so. He does not listen, asks what meds you would like then berates your decision and threatens to cut you off cold turkey. I have made the switch to another local pain office and the experience has been night and day. I would highly recommend looking for another option. (My primary Dr.from a repsected clinic in Everett...highly recommended I go elsewhere for treatment). This Dr. is in it for the $$$ only, as is evident from the signs around his office stating his numerous financial policies.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

You Have to be VERY CAREFUL with this Dr. He is a jeckyl and hyde type physician. He seems nice enough but can be very deceptive. Be escpecially carfeful if you are a pretty girl.He can make getting another doctor very hard especially since you are not allowed to read the dictation he writes about you to other physicians. Just be careful

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dillinger is a very good doctor. He's easy going, a good listener, and very helpful to what ever problem you are having. I see him for pain management and after 2 previous sub-par experiences Dr. Dillinger is by far the best.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dillinger is a great Dr. He is very knowledgable and his bedside manner is great.He was my mothers personal physician and he has treated and managed my chronic back pain for years. He is very empathetic and hs helped me in many ways. Outstanding rating.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag