Rate Dr. David A Clough

Dr. David A Clough's Ratings

He cared about my injury, my return to work and my financial problems. He heloped me return to work earlier than my lawyer expected and that helped because work pays more than workers comp. Even my lawyer says he is a great doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr was very thorough and took the time to explain the anatomy of the problem. Also sent me home with literature that outlined causes and possible treatments. I felt very comfortable with this physician as his approach was to educate the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Great Doc, well worth waiting for if running behind for a few minutes. Talks about nonsurgical and surgical care. Devotes lots of time for patient discussion & education, encourages patient participation in decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780268].votes_count ]]