Rate Dr. Christopher J. Huerter

Dr. Christopher J. Huerter's Ratings

Dr. Huerter is very intelligent. He is one of those doctors that can just look at you or talk to you for a short period of time and know what to do. He is usually late to appointments and does not always take a long time with you, but he is kind, caring and will answer questions if you ask. He is truly an expert in his field and that is the most important thing when it comes to your health.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgable and the nursing staff are the best. Nurse Georgia was extremely helpful with helping me deal with my insurance.

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

I had skin cancer removed and was actually almost pleasant. The good doctor took a byopsy and found this out. My other gp said for over a year it was nothing.......

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

had 10:30 am appointment and was 10 minutes late plus girl at front desk was on phone when she got off she informed me of being too late to see Dr. Huerter. Been to him before and waited 50 minutes to see him. There are plenty of others doctors out there!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag