Rate Dr. Roger K. Curry

Dr. Roger K. Curry's Ratings

Dr Curry and his staff were amazing in helping me with my tooth pain over the weekend. He called me back overnight to assist and then helped the following day. Also him and his staff conitnued to check up on me throughout the weekend to ensure that everything was going ok. I reccomend Dr Curry to anyone in the Omaha area. He works long hours and works very hard for his patients. So Thank you Dr and your staff to help me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Curry for around 20 years. We moved out of Omaha and still drive in to see him. His calm demeanor is so helpful to my children. All four of them are excited when it's time to go to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Curry is one of the finest men, let alone dentists,we've ever known. His expertise in dentistry is top notch (he taught dentistry at Creighton University for many years). He does an excellent job, at a reasonable cost and doesn't gouge his patients or push past for more unnecessary work. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable and professional. My husband and I drive 3 hours one way to have him do our dental work. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Dr. Curry is a great dentist. He always asks how I'm doing, addresses my concerns, and doesn't try to get me to do any unnecessary procedures. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr. Curry is wonderful. I have never had a dentist that is so concerned with the costs of fixing your teeth. He will never do any work that is not justified and then it is up to you what you want to do. The prices are so affordable. Always works you in for emergencys and such an honest compasionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

We love Dr. Curry. He is so helpful and considerate and the best dentist I have ever been to. He is also great with my children which is huge. His staff is absolutely wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Curry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Curry is an excellent dentist. He is very honest and doesn't do work that doesn't need to be done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Curry since I was a little kid. Let me say that before going to Dr. Curry, I had terrible experiences with the dentist. Dr. Curry has put that fear to rest. He even helped me out two times when I had an emergency and pulled my tooth, no questions asked. No pain and I was in and out in 30 minutes!!! Bottom line, he is a stand up person and an amazing dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Curry for 15 years. He is an excellent dentist who is also kind and compassionate. His staff is wonderful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I have known him most my life. I would reccomend him to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780648].votes_count ]]