Dr. Mark Corazza

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Mark Corazza has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4812338

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7  Respond
RID: 3640943
22/12/13 2 2 1 1 After 2 appts visiting Dr. Corazza he ordered a muscle biopsy. Not only was it the most traumatic event of my medical experience, he also misdiagnosed my condition. 3 years later a simple blood test became the answer after referring me to another doctor. He never seemed interested in myself as a patient or my condition as a doctor. He seemed compassion less and completely uninterested.  Respond
RID: 2586638
15/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Corazza has been my neurologist for about 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me in reducing headaches and migraines. He dealt skillfully with other issues as well, including hereditary concerns. He is thorough, kind and listens to his patients, asking the right questions. I trust his expertise completely. I highly recommend this very skilled physician to others.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1675607
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 My daughter is 22 years old and has been seen by Dr. Corazza since she was 5 years old. I can't believe some of the reviews written about him. Dr. Corazza is the only doctor I trust for my daughter. Dr. Corazza has always been kind and sensitive to her and I. I can't say enough about his staff, all the girls are nice. Dr. Corazza is the best!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 783755
06/02/09 4 4 1 3 He was rude and arrogent to me when I questioned some of his decisions. He seems to like to suggest unlikely tests for his elderly patients. I know of two in their eighties who he looked for MS by ordering a spinal tap. We finally quit using him when my mother fell ill after he prescribed Morphine for her restless knees. She ended up in the hospital for overdose of prescribed drugs.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 660731
08/08/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Corazza is a wonderful, caring man who goes to great lengths for his patients. He phoned me one evening at home from his own home because he hadn't been able to reach me during the day.  Respond
RID: 611279
10/06/08 5 3 3 3 Dr. Corazza wasn't bad as far as medical treatment goes, but his bedside manner was awful. He was curt and didn't smile the whole office visit. I am not sure that I would go back a second time.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 605429
02/06/08 5 3 2 3 I would never go back to this doctor again. He was rude, arrogant, and unhelpful. Not to mention that he was incredibly rude and disrespectful to the staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield