Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Heitmann

Dr. Jeffrey A. Heitmann's Ratings

Dr Heitman left me with a rectal vaginal fistula after delivering my baby. Three other very respected Doctors confirmed the cause was neglect on Heitmans part with the birth of my child, something common in third world countries. Not only did he leave me to deal with a horrible process of procedures, including wearing an osteomy pouch for three months, he denied having anything to do with what was clearly his mistake. While he may be a smart man, he is of very poor character. We all make mistakes but it takes a special person to take responsibility for them.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Heitmann deliverd my first child 4 years ago and is now my doctor for my second pregnancy! he is amazing and the best thing to pregnancy! best doctor in town! Thank you Dr. Heitmann and staff for always making my apointments the best!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I am 67 year old female who was referred to Dr. Jeffrey Heitmann after a mass was found on my ovary. He is one of the most gentle, kind and knowledgeable physicians I've ever met. He tended to my needs immediately in a comfortable setting, ordered tests that very day and I met him in surgery the next week. The outcome was awesome. His performance was immaculate and I was playing tennis the following week. I highly recommended him to all of my "tennis friends". :) Thank you Dr. Heitmann ! kw

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Heitmann is the best. He delivered all 3 of my kids. He takes the time to listen. His bedside manner is the greatest. I only rated punctuality a 3 because many times you have to wait but that's due to the fact he is delivering a baby most of the time. All my kids were delivered late morning & I don't complain if I have to wait because I'm sure he left patients to come deliver my kids.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Heitmann is an awesome obgyn. He delivered my brother-in-law and was recommended by many people. I couldn't have asked for better service or better practice. All my questions were answered and then some. The nurses are great and office staff are very nice as well. I felt very confident and comfortable going to every appointment during my pregnancy.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Heitmann will take as much time as needed to talk with you about any questions or concerns. He will answer any question you have no matter how crazy you might think it might be. Has a great bed side manner not only with the patient but the family as well. Trust him very much and always is easy and willing to get appointments or questions answered with a phone call if you can not get in that day.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag