Rate Dr. Sidney B. Newman

Dr. Sidney B. Newman's Ratings

I don't know if he was having a bad day with my appointment, but he was NOT helpful. I came in because i had some acne on my jaw line that wouldn't go away. It was cystic but the rest of my face was fine. I also had scars from a bad facial. He said that the only way to get rid of it was to take acutane and that i needed laser treatment to remove the scars. I was mortified! My acne was definitely not that bad for all of that. I ended up switching my BC to one that helps acne and it all went away. I also got some bleaching cream from another dermatologist and now my scars are gone. I don't know what he was thinking that day but I will never go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Newman for over twenty years now. HE IS THE BEST!!! He has the best personality and is always very informative. I love that he and his staff always make you feel important. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman off and on for forty years. He is the best! You will not find a better dermatologist anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Moved away but always make sure i see Dr. Newman when I come home to visit. Wonderful bedside manner and thourough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

My son went to Dr. Newman in the spring for skin cancer. I went back with him for a follow-up and to become a patient also. I was very impressed with his clinical skills, patience and his ability to relate to patients of different ages. I have been a practicing RN for over 30 years and can say that Dr. Newman is a class all by himself! His staff was all very competent and pleasant. I will continue to see Dr. Newman even though I live 3 hours away. Thanks again, Lisa Geduld, RN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Helpful, on time, knows exactly what your individual needs are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I took my son to Dr.Newman,we both LOVED him! He's knowledgeable, funny, interesting,kind and knew exactly how to relate to my 16 year old. I wish he was a GP, so I could have him treat my whole family. And maybe some of his wonderful energy would rub off on us! Also, we did not wait, Dr.Newman was right on time, but if we had waited an hour it would have been OK with us. Dr. Newman is worth the wait! He makes you feel like you are his only patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Very friendly and knowlegable. Assured me that my problem wasn't as bad as I thought. Free samples which was great! :) Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I wish Dr. Newman was a GP because I would not hesitate to see him for all medical needs. He has personality plus, extremely helpful, and ALWAYS gives you 100%. Calls, personally, with biopsy results and seems to thoroughly enjoy his work. A WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR...these days, hard to find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

Awesome dermatologist. Very energetic, personable, funny, and engaging. He calls personally with results, and when he prescribed a cream for my husband, and we had concerns about him wearing it around our newborn son, on two separate occasions, he was kind enough to call me to speak about it. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781617].votes_count ]]