Dr. Kent A. Kirby

Dr. Kent A. Kirby

Rate Dr. Kent A. Kirby

Dr. Kent A. Kirby's Ratings

Very impressed with Dr. Kirby. His professionalism and compassion for his patients is nothing short of outstanding! Dr. Kirby has helped me for almost three years now and continues to do so. I would highly reccomend him to anyone requiring urological care!

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

My son has been seen by dozen of physicians, in many fields of specialization. Dr. Kirby is one of the best. He was relentless in his pursuit of an elusive problem, and was willing to investigate novel approaches, once it became clear standard treatments weren't working. He has helped shape this upcoming technology, which I believe will dramatically improve treatment options in pediatric urology. He cares passionately about his patients, and will accept nothing less than excellent care for them at all levels. We have never had a finer urologist, or physician.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag