Dr. Peter N. Pham

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Peter N. Pham has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter N."
RID: 1695185
24/01/12 5 4 5 5 I've seen Dr. Pham for 4 years now. He is patient, articulate, and works gently, carefully, and seems very knowledgeable. No complaints. When I first went there, I had no insurance and the cost was very reasonable. Now that I'm insured, no need to go anywhere else! I'd recommend him to anyone, and I do!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 896184
25/05/09 5 5 5 5 Peter is a great dentist... very knowledgeable! I have a missing tooth and he described all the alternatives I had. His staff is great and I have recommended him to my family and friends. There is no other reason to see another dentist!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 602767
31/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Peter Pham is an awesome dentist. I asked plenty of questions about my teeth and he gave advice that made plenty of sense. I'm missing a molar tooth and he explained alternative solutions that I could choose from. I had to no insurance the first time I saw him and for a cleaning, x-rays, and consultation, he only charged me $50. I recommend him to all my friends!  Respond