Rate Dr. Craig Lahar

Dr. Craig Lahar's Ratings

The work he did was good but a very rude doctor. Wouldn't be patient and listen to what I had to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Craig Lahar... I'm no stranger to painful and extensive dental work, so I was a little nervous about seeing a new doc. From the second I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and at ease, starting with the office staff all the way to the procedure, and check out. The crew that worked on me (Lahar and a young female hygienist) were friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of the questions that I had...they really put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. He took his time to make sure the anesthesia was working as it should, and when it was time to pull the tooth, he had it out in less than 30 seconds. I had to ask if it was out! Outstanding job guys... I give y'all a perfect score, 10 out of 10!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Lahar and his staff were exceptional, Professional, caring and supportive!!! He did a GREAT JOB and the pain is gone!!!! I highly recommend them especially if you have a fear/anxiety of Dentists/Oral Surgeons. THANK YOU DR. LAHAR!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Lahar was very personable, thorough and answered all my questions. I had a very successful operation to remove boney "tumors," (mandibular tori) from under my tongue. The office and surgery area were spotless; the staff was also very personable, skilled and attentive. There was some question on my paperwork on what charges were submitted to insurance, but after two inquiries the error was corrected and it was submitted correctly. The other problem that I was able to also preemptively avoid was that they do not normally give patients ahead of time the prescriptions needed after surgery. I had to physically go pick up the scripts the day before my surgery. If I had not done so, I would've had to try to go into the pharmacy still under anesthetic with my mouth full of gauze and wait for a half-hour to get them filled, because my driver/best friend would not have had the authority to sign my insurance voucher for the meds. With that minor warning, I strongly recommend Dr. Lahar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My daughter had surgery to expose and bracket her 12 yr molars in order for them to come in. The surgery was successful and the teeth came up. I was told by her orthodontist that her case was difficult, so I was very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

When I first walked into the office, it was a very relaxing atmosphere. That was a big plus. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was taken back on time. The doctor was very friendly and assured me that this wisdom tooth extraction would not be an awful experience. He was so right. Within 30 seconds, the tooth was out! Also relaxing was music of my choice was playing in the background. I would recommend Dr. Lahar, his staff, and the facility to anyone who would ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The extraction of my tooth was painless and smooth. The price was way lower than expected. The healing process was quick and went well. The office is nice, clean, and plush. The 2 staff members that I dealt with treated me very poorly. I have to agree with the earlier comment worst bedside manners ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Great tooth extraction experience. It was all about the patient. Love the facility , doesn't look or feel like a surgical center. Weel done!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Very Professional office. Dr. Lahar spent time explaining my TMJ issue, and how the treatment would help. He was very thorough to be sure I was comfortable with the appliance, and that it fit well. Extremely happy with my experience at Dr. Lahar's office, and recommend it highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

First off, my wife had a great experience here 3 years ago having a tricky wisdom tooth pulled and recommended I go to Dr. Lahar. He is really, really good. First he asked if I wanted a root canal to save the tooth itself, but I declined, and he did not pressure me about it like some other dentist have done before. He told me it would be a surgical extraction and explained what all would go into getting the tooth out. As it turns out, he got the tooth out in one piece, and in less than 2 minutes (that was only because I was not properly positioned in the chair - not his fault, mine). Because it came out so easy for him he only charged me for a simple extraction. He could have easily charged me for a surgical extraction, but was very honest. I would definitely go to him again, and tell others to go as well. The building is extremely clean, the staff is very friendly, and Dr. Lahar is one of the best dentists we have gone to in YEARS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066694].votes_count ]]