You may also like

Rate Dr. Craig Lahar

Dr. Craig Lahar's Ratings

Dr. Lahar repaired a botched oral surgery which was performed by a local periodontist who will remain "nameless. " It was necessary for me to have a tooth pulled due to fractured roots. The periodontist pulled the tooth, leaving two roots behind; and pulling the tooth caused a fistula (opening) into my sinus cavity. Thankfully, Dr. Lahar was able to remove the two roots the periodontist left behind; and in a second surgery, Dr. Lahar closed the fistula into my sinus cavity using a "flap"! It is my understanding that closing this type of fistula is a difficult surgery, requiring intricate sutures to be successful. The surgery was SUCCESSFUL! Today, my mouth is healed, gums are pink and healthy, and I no longer have liquids leaking into my sinus and out my nose. I highly recommend Dr. Lahar for any Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My dentist sent me directly to Dr. Lahar's office for an emergency visit. Having 3 badly abcessed teeth that needed to be extracted, I was in sever pain and extremely nervous about the procedure. Even with a completely booked schedule he worked me in. He was very patient and did a fantastic job. I can't thank him enough for making the time to make sure I could get them removed before the weekend. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

The staff that handles billing was horrible. Refused to communicate issues regarding the claim, refused to return my calls, refused to take any responsibility, blamed other providers for not handling the claim properly. Will never go to this office again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

These entire office has treated my mother with disrespect and manipulating behavior. They had her sign a form without explaining that their office does not submit to Medicare after first saying things were not covered and then they were covered and now after procedure once again not covered. The initial extraction was for two teeth and after the surgery they removed three. She says she has never experienced such double talk from a dr ever in her 70 years. Very sad that Dr. Lahar is aloud to conduct business in this manner. Shame on all of you for taking advantage of elderly. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Staff and office all seemed above average. Physician was a total waste, very arrogant ! Even rude !
Never go there again!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2681759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I had an extraction and a dental implant by dr lahar. I had no pain and the implant lasted 45 mins. I woke up and had no pain at all. Dr. lahar is very patient and very professional. I have my new dental implant in and it feels like a real tooth. It is a long process from implant to the tooth but it is worth it. The costs are high so be prepared to open your wallet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

This was the most comfortable, compassionate place I've ever been treated at. And the doctor really knew what he was doing, I had an extraction and I was awake but it was so fast and completely pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Great staff there, got me in the day after I called.....checked on me while being numbed numerous times, and Dr. Craig was great guy. Was expecting to be very painful, and was a walk in the park. Would not hesitate to go here again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

The work he did was good but a very rude doctor. Wouldn't be patient and listen to what I had to say.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Craig Lahar... I'm no stranger to painful and extensive dental work, so I was a little nervous about seeing a new doc. From the second I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and at ease, starting with the office staff all the way to the procedure, and check out. The crew that worked on me (Lahar and a young female hygienist) were friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of the questions that I had...they really put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. He took his time to make sure the anesthesia was working as it should, and when it was time to pull the tooth, he had it out in less than 30 seconds. I had to ask if it was out! Outstanding job guys... I give y'all a perfect score, 10 out of 10!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485229].votes_count ]]