Rate Dr. Michael V. Hajjar

Dr. Michael V. Hajjar's Ratings

I have been with Dr Hajjar for many years and have not had any problem with him or his staff. He has done surgery on my back 3 times,and I have been just fine. He is a great man and Doctor I'm sorry some people haven't seen that. I tell everyone that has back problems that he is the one guy that will fix it right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I have really bad back issues. I was told that i need surgery to correct my issue. I seen Dr. Hajjar, very personable but did not answer any questions i had. He gave me his theories, which do me no good. While asking me questions, he asked if I wanted surgery; of course nobody wants it, but if I need it then yes. I figured you're the Doctor, you should know wether i need it or not. I've had an MRI done, but he ordered X-Rays, which i don't see how that is better than an MRI. Trying to schedule appts with them is very difficult. I honestly don't want a Doctor who's asking me if i want surgery to operate on my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

found out the other day that wife has a brain tumor, called hajjar's office and spoke to roxan, told her i needed to set up an appointment for my wife and the first thing out of her mouth is is you insurance any good? wtf i have state insurance yes it is very good. she then said "great" i have to talk to dr hajjar to see if he will accept this. i said all we want is a consultation to see how bad the tumor is and get options she said "oh" and then i told her my wife is prego and she said we cant help her. i said what? we dont want the freaking surgery now, it will be for after birth she said he would not even consult sith us. ???????? what kind of dr. is that?? needless to say the staff was stuck up and rude!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr Hajjar for over a week now and the admin staff has been nothing but rude, unhelpful, disrespectful and so on. I am in severe pain, I have already had an MRI and have been told I need surgery. The staff will not even work with me to get an appointment. Definatey will not reccommend this office to anyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Haven't had my lower back surgery yet, but I've thoroughly enjoyed my first three visits. Dr. Hajjar was very personable and precise with regard to the description of surgical details. I feel very comfortable he is going to do a great job. T E Brodt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

The first experience with Dr.Hajjar was an interesting one. A major God complex is the best way to explain the experience. Dr. Hajjar actually told me not to do anything with what I was diagnosed with. A fatal suggestion. I could have died at any moment. A ticking time bomb is what other Dr's called my circumstance/case. My second experience was far better. Post surgery. Dr. Hajjar was kind and very willing to assist me with the completion of my case. The truth is Dr. Hajjar is a neurosurgeon, neurosurgeons have earned the right to be somewhat arrogant/God like persona. What matters is if he is a great surgeon or not. I trust him with my brain.............

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Still dont understand why I was just left to get infected????? I complained and complained and he did nothing but put it off and off tell I was so infected I had to go to a different doctor for him to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr Hajjar is an excellent surgeon. He answered all of my questions, and was very conservative in making the decision to go take me to surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786726].votes_count ]]