Rate Dr. TAKAHIRO Otsuka

Dr. TAKAHIRO Otsuka's Ratings

Horrible doctor and staff. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

good doctor.he listens to you and well knowledgeable. i trust him and i have seen many endo and he is the one for me.he is open to different treatments of medication even the old natural thyroid treatments...im not on this but most endo refuse the natural medication. long wait at loma linda medical for appointments. short waiting room wait. always has a nurse to help with questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

not helpful at all, wait more than 30min and he told me that he is very busy to look me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr otsuka was very compassionate and caring. He took all the time I needed to explain my treatment. He made needed referrals on the spot. I think I found my endo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Was the absolutel worst doctor I have ever come in contact with! I left the appointment crying, he was demeaning, rude, and the most arrogant human being ever. He tried to tell me I did not have a tumor based on only a urine result and he refused to look at the scan that showed a positive tumor on my left adrenal gland-even when I asked him more than three specific times during the visit. Multiple times, I had to ask him to repeat what he was saying because his english was so bad, I could not understand him. I think I would rather die than have him as my doctor, because he would probably kill me anyways with his horrid medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2009

I love him! He listens to me and takes what I say into consideration. I see him at least twice a year due to a serious medical condition. He explains everything to me in layman's terms without making me feel stupid. I wish all doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

The best Dr. I have ever had! Great bed side manner, listens to you, answers all your questions and explains everything. I had to have a thyroid biopsy and I nearly jumped off the table when the needle went in but he kept steady. I still don't know how. I wish the man could be my primary care physician. I still haven't had great luck with those. I definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for an endocronologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788470].votes_count ]]