Rate Dr. Ronald Hargraves

Dr. Ronald Hargraves's Ratings

Doctor Hargraves saved my life after a car accident one night that resulted in an almost certain death. I remained in a coma for a few days and during my waking he pulled out my breathing tube after being told they weren't aloud. He replied with "I will take full responsibility" this man is up there with God on the rating scale. He's amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

When I went to Dr. Hargraves I was in very bad shape. He took excellent care of me and I have never looked back. This guy is truly one in a million. Service and care is truly outstanding. A true dedicated professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He is VERY good at his job. When he makes rounds at the hospital, he brings his office nurse with him, gives her the orders to give to staff nurses so there is question of something being missed. Very professional yet excellent bedside manner and making the patient feel like they are the only one he is caring for. When you are in his office, he listens to everything you need to discuss and explains everything in great detail. The Best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788871].votes_count ]]