Rate Dr. Scott M. Martin

Dr. Scott M. Martin's Ratings

I would have to say this was one of my worst doctor experenice I was refer to him and I only saw him once and now seeing a different doctor who I think is times time better. I felt like he made a quick jugdement call on me if it was right or wrong but I just felt like he didn't care and didn't want to deal with me not a big fan of him so shock that he is getting great rating.... I feel that he needs to come down to earth a bit and get a reality check

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Martin and his staff are AWESOME! I feel that I receive the best healthcare possible, and they go over and beyond to make me feel comfortable and well cared for.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

My father was a medical doctor and two of my brothers are medical doctors. I believe I know an excellent doctor when I experience one. Dr. Martin is absolutely excellent in all respects. His professional behavior is exceptional and he knowldege of his medicine and particularly his specialty are superior. He's a terrific man and a first class doctor. Dr. Martin was careful to be sure my back problems and need for his care was real and legitimate. I greatly respect that approach. Once I became a patient of Dr. Martin, it has been a real pleasure to schedule an appointment and to be treated by him. His demeanor is just so excellent and I learn much from each appointment, about my back pain and what alternatives I have to help me. Dr. Martin always seems to carefully listen and then offer advice and recommendations that are crystal clear and always in my best interests. I think this is one of the finest doctors in the area.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag