Rate Dr. Martin W. Muth

Dr. Martin W. Muth's Ratings

What a remarkable doctor and person! 5 stars all around. He is one of the best.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Muth and his staff are absolutely wonderful. He has excellent bedside manner and gave me wonderful care for 10 years. I was very sad to have to leave when my insurance changed. If only he took HMOs! I highly recommend Dr. Muth. There aren't very many doctors out there like him. He is a gem.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Muth has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever known. He is wonderful. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

I've been with Dr. Muth for 12 years now and have nothing but praise for his abilities, knowledge, bedside manner, staff and office facilities. Dr. Muth continues his education in his field and remains professional yet warm throughout your visits with him. His rates are reasonable and fair; he tries to keep your costs down. You leave feeling well informed and well cared for. Ladies, you can't do better.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Muth is the best doctor I've ever seen. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He doesn't mince words on sensitive subjects and, amazingly, isn't embarrassing either. He is probably one of the kindest most compassionate physicians I've known, and I am in the medical field. Top notch

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag