You may also like

Rate Dr. Hey-Joo Kang

Dr. Hey-Joo Kang's Ratings

Dr. Kang was a wonderful doctor. I am so glad I found her . Every other doctor told me there was no chance I could ever get pregnant and Dr. Kang never gave up on me. I have my beautiful daughter because of her and am presently pregnant with number 2 because of her as well. She is amazing and so caring. She always answered every question and made me feel like she really was on my side the whole way through the process. Can't say enough about this woman. She is so intelligent and beyond patient. Anyone would be lucky to have her on your side while going through such an emotional journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kang saved my life! Her personal concern for me was beyond my expectations. If every M.D. was like Dr. Kang we would all be "HAPPY" about going to the doctor. I cannot thank her enough for saving me when I was dealing with a very bad case of Menorrhagia. Bless this doctor and her heart for everything she has done for me. There aren't doctors in this field that care for you as a person like she does and respond so quickly to your questions and concerns. Most of the fertility offices make you feel like a number not a person. Dr. Kang needs to be recognized for not only her intelligence but also for her care and concern she puts into her patients. So grateful I met her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr Kang is amazing. She is super smart and very helpful and available. I'm so grateful to have met her. As I now have a beautiful baby girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNERS!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HER 100%. SHES BEYOND AND EXTREMELY AMAZING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr. Kang is amazing, professional, smart and kind. I am a so impressed with her. Her staff is so wonderful and on top of things. I recommend her highly. I went to a different doctor before and there is absolutely no comparison. She is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Kang is a wonderful doctor. She is smart, patient and kind. I had much success within six months of becoming her patient. If you're having fertility issues and you're looking for a new doctor and/or facility ... please give her office a call. ~ Mommy of Twins

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Kang is undoubtedly great! She always took the time to answer all our questions. I was diagnosed with unexplainable infertility.
However, although we were unable to conceive with our 4 unsuccessful cycles of IUI, and 1 of IVF. Dr. Kang has always taken the time to answer all questions and even has called to check up on us during her own personal time.
We are currently taking a break from treatment. As we all know it can take a toll on both husband and wife. However when we decide to do our last frozen 6 day blastocyst you can be sure that Dr. Kang will be the one we return to.
Thank You Dr. Kang for trying your best! For being understanding and taking all the time needed to comfort us, and having that winning sense of humor that made me smile while feeling so down. I know we will get pregnant and it will be because of Dr. Kang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Kang is undoubtedly one of the best reproductive endocrinologists in the NY tri-state area. I am forever grateful to her for my first baby, a healthy baby boy born in February 2014. I have PCOS. I came to her after 3 failed clomid cycles and 4 unsuccessful IUIs with 3 other REs. I initially thought that I was a hopeless cause and will need IVF. After an ultrasound exam, Dr. Kang confidently stated in my very first consultation that she thinks I should be able to get pregnant with a couple of IUIs with her. I thought it was a tongue-in-cheek statement, or maybe she was just out of her mind. But guess what, I was pregnant after my first round of IUI with her! She made a few very customized tweaks to my IUI cycle that made all the difference. In any profession, 80% rely on luck, and 20% rely on their skills. Dr. Kang is in the top 5%. Don't waste your time elsewhere. I've done extensive research for you. Go with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2424487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

There's a certain level of incompetence and arrogance that is just unacceptable. In the field of fertility, this is true. Stay away from this practice ! For very inconceivable life changing reasons, avoid this practice and doctor like the plague.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][792725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr. Kang is excellent. She takes all the time you need, she was never in a rush, the waiting time to see her is about 5 min and if you go for monitoring to Garden City office, you wait for the blood and ultrasound (which was always done by dr. Kang) no more than 3 min. She made very good decision regarding my ovulation induction and I did not hyperstimulate. I have stage 4 endometriosis but I got pregnant from the first IVF cycle due to her knowledge. She really cares about her patients, even though she was not on call, she came and did my transfer. Her assistant, Diana, is very efficient and helpful. Her medical assistant in Garden City, Jennifer, was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792722].votes_count ]]