Rate Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Ratings

He actually takes the time to understand my problem and WANTS to make me feel better

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Freeman treated my prostate infection without sending me to a specialist he also treat my low testosterone without giving me testosterone

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

I love my doctor! Best doctor in all of Yuma,Arizona!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Very helpful staff, very knowledgeable Doctor. Everything you look for when you're on a journey to a healthier life.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Nicest and most knowledgeable physician I've been a patient of, he truly listens and you know he wants to help and provide you with information and advice. A great physician, knows his stuff andba n awesome personality as well. Talks to you personally and helps you decide the best route of action to take.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Very good Dr., we all see him. My 3 kids love him , and so do we. Definitely recommend him to everyone

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Great doctor, great staff, always on time, cannot ask for better, got me out of pain in very short time

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Always available for my needs, never have to wait for an apt

Amazing Doctor, great service & great front office staff

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Always takes time to explain everything. Has a real concern about my health and trustworthy

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag