Dr. Penny E. Defranco

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Penny E. Defranco has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Penny" to "Penny E."
RID: 1482009
08/07/11 5 5 5 5 More than a doctor. A friend and counsellor to the whole family. Her compassion and concern is unmatched by any of the specialists I have encountered at diagnosis, dialysis and pre and post transplant. Everyone deserves a doctor like Penny.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 831085
16/03/09 5 5 5 5 Penny became my mom's nephrologist when she was diagnosed with end stage renal kidney disease. Besides being extremely competent and knowledgeable, Penny went beyond the role of a doctor, whose compassion exceeded her intellect! It was not just a matter of what she knew, but more of a matter of what she felt. She allowed me to call her with my questions at odd times of the day, especially when the end was very near for my mom. Death for my mom was inevitable because of her diagnosis coming too late, but I know that everything that could be done for her was done for her because of the love and care of her doctor, Penny DeFranco.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 593271
19/05/08 5 5 5 5 Penny has been my kidney doctor for a long time now. Because of her I have gained a second chance at life! She is the BEST kidney doctor in my area and I wouldn't see anyone else. Her staff is always pleasant and quick to return my calls. I would recommend Penny to everyone who is in the need of a kidney doctor.
Insurance: Medicare