Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris

Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris

Rate Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris

Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris's Ratings

Very disappointed with Dr. Tsangaris and the care he provided our child. We only saw him twice in his office. Both times he was disinterested in our child, listened to her lungs while she screamed, and didn't even bother getting a chest x-ray despite severe defects and being premature. He dismissed our concerns and said we did not need to come back. We weren't satisfied so we took our child to an out of state hospital only to find several major issues that require surgery that he should have caught.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tsangaris is outstanding. He puts his little patients in the spotlight and speaks directly to them. He makes them feel at ease from the beginning. I would never take my daughter anywhere else.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

He made my son and I feel very comfortable. He explained everything in a way we could understand and was very helpful with all of my questions.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Tsangaris for her asthma. She has been seeing him for almost 10 years. He always takes his time and answers all of our questions. He is the best doctor we have ever had. Her asthma has always been in control and because of this she is able to play competitive sports.

Submitted May 18, 2008 | flag