Rate Dr. Alan C. Weinberg

Dr. Alan C. Weinberg's Ratings

Dr. Weinberg is an excellent urologist. I have had several conditions addressed by him. He is extremely efficient, very professional, and a nice guy to boot. I am seen on time every time, and he gets you in and out, while at the same time addressing your needs very effectively. Makes my past urologist seem like a hack....oh wait, he was a hack....nearly killed me, literally, with his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Weinberg is a very skilled and competent physician. He accurately diagnosed my bladder condition and provided several treatment options for me. I am satisfied with his expertise and would highly recommend him to anyone. I love his sense of humor too:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Great dry sense of humor, very knowledgeable, and extremely skilled at what he does. Would definitely recommend in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Very knowledgable, but a mass production enterprise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Very thorough with examination and information. Listens to questions and good explanation of answers. Things went exactly as he explained them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][797475].votes_count ]]