Rate Dr. Wayne A. Yankus

Dr. Wayne A. Yankus's Ratings

My daughter is 31, but she saw Dr. Yankus in the 1980's. he was always the BEST. She was a rather severe asthmatic, but he did everything he could, so she didn't have to go to Valley. She is a Mom now, but she lives in CO. She remembers him well, as do I. I just recommended him to my sister- in-law, who is expecting her first baby in 6 weeks. I was thrilled to see that he was still practicing in the Bergen county area

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Both of my kids saw Dr. Yankus and his partner Dr. Ungerleider until they were 21 and they were absolutely the best in all regards. Wish we could have stayed with them.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

The very best. My daughter stayed with Dr. Yankus until she turned 21 and unfortunately had to move on to another doctor. His office staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and always, always helpful. Dr. Yankus spends as much time as you need with him, he is never rushed. You never wait for an appointment and he even takes phone calls! Dr. Yankus is wonderful at diagnosing and treats his patients with respect and their parents with understanding. We still visit Dr. Yankus, we will always be thankful that he was and is in our lives.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag