Rate Dr. Donald C. Sheridan

Dr. Donald C. Sheridan's Ratings

Thank you Dr Sheridan for taking such good care of me! And thank you Jason!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I have used Dr. Sheridan before for Tendonitis of my right wrist and now I have it in my left wrist. Previous treatments were 2 shots of cortisone which didn't help at all and I ended up having the surgery. I had instant relief. When my left wrist started bothering me I knew what it was and Dr. Sheridan confirmed it. He gave me the option of cortisone injections or jumping right to surgery and I chose the surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks from the date of my initial appointment. Dr. Sheridan is caring, explains everything and an all around nice guy. His staff is also the same way. When I called for an appointment it was scheduled for 3 days later. It was scheduled for 8:30 and they took me right at 8:30. With regard to payment, I personally don't see anything wrong with asking for credit card information.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

awesome doctor - very compansionate/caring/gentle/concerning not only for me but for my sister who was with me through all 3 hand surgeries. Would recommend him to anyone with hand issues. He was recommended to me by my knee doctor and it was the best referral ever.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

This is the WORST docotor I have ever had to see! I waited for 3 for weeks to get an appointment because I had seen 3 other doctors that didn't know what was wrong, Dr Sheridan is so arrogant that because I went to get other opinions from other doctors that meant to him that I was a "junkie" and told me to find another doctor. The other doctors that looked at my wrist could very clearly see that it is swollen but dr Sheridan didnt even spend the time because be labeled me a junkie. Terrible doctor!!!! The office staff was just as bad, I'm 30 but had my mother come to the appointment with me and even though my name was very clearly on the patient forms and insurance they would only speak to my mother. The receptionist even lied to me saying she left a voicemail on my number but of course she didn't she of course called my moms number. Very incompetent staff!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheridan is a great doctor and surgeon. He was recommended to us by another top doctor. Both he and his staff were excellent and it is unusual to find both a doctor and his staff that are great. Wish more doctors had the surgical skill and expertise he does and the care and concern he showed. Not thrilled with the credit card on file, but I have insurance and pay my bills and understood why they ask for it in advance

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheridan is awesome. So is Jason and Chris, x-ray lady is not so friendly. If you don't want to put up your credit card go to a different doctor and quit complaining that someone who provides a service wants to be paid for the same service.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sheridan for quite some time due to some hand/wrist issues. He has been great. His PA is excellent (Jason) and so is his staff. He explains everything, has a caring manner (he had surgery last year and said he can now relate) :). He gives me alternatives to surgery. I don't agree with the practice asking for credit card information upfront or having on file, but haven't had any issues with that and that doesn't make Dr. Sheridan a poor physician.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Took Mom for an consultation with Dr. Sheridan on her hand.When filling out the paperwork, they wanted her credit card number to keep on file.We refused to provide that info and they said the Dr would not see her without it-it was their policy. I explained it was OUR policy not to give ANYONE the right to charge her credit card whenever they want to and that her credit rating was over 850.They were welcome to check her credit.They had her insurance information and the co-pay.They declined and we walked out of the office.We have never been asked for this information before.Dr.Sheridan clearly is in it for the MONEY - NOT medicine. Dr's want assurances of payment - but this is rediculous.They wouldn't even BOOK the appointment until they had the Name,address, phone#,ID and group# of her insurance company.I don't know how Dr. Sheridan is as a Doctor - I just know there are plenty of other very competent Dr's out there that don't treat you like a flake before they even see you.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

After approximately 10 visits, plan on waiting at least an hour during an office visit. Patients are scheduled up to 4 per appointment time! One time, I had an 8am appointment (his 1st of the day)but they took 3 other ahead of me, and I did not see him until 8:45am. His initial treatment and surgery went fine, but when complications set in, he seemed to lose interest, and said "I don't know what to do or tell you."

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag