Rate Dr. Brad D. Berman

Dr. Brad D. Berman's Ratings

I would like to second the other opinions written here that Dr. Berman is a higly competent and caring professional. My son saw Dr. Berman for several years and we stopped a year ago for financial reasons and sought care on our insurance plan. What a mistake! (see my review for Dr. Diller also in Walnut Creek who has renewed my admiration for Dr. Berman.) Dr. Berman helped me pinpoint many important issues related to my son and while we at times differed on medication issues, he listened to my concerns and was always respectful. I hope to be able to return to Dr. Berman in the future for my son's care (and hope I won't have to endure the long waiting list.) Highly recommended for identifying your child's developmental issues and setting forth reasonable solutions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

He has been a partner to our family for 10 years. Not one complaint... lots of compliments- caring, follow up, supportive, referrals, staff. Excellent provider!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2008

Dr. Berman has a waiting list of about 10 months for an initial appointment. However, make the appointment - the time goes quickly and his care is worth it. Once your child is a patient, it is easy to get appointments when needed. Dr. Berman has treated our son for a complex set of conditions since he was six years old (he is 17 now). He does exceptional diagnosis and treatment, and our son has liked him at every age. When he developed OCD, Dr. Berman referred our son to an excellent therapist, whose patient list is normally full. Dr. Berman is familiar with the most updated research on conditions, treatment and medications. We highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803088].votes_count ]]