Rate Dr. Andree G. Stoves

Dr. Andree G. Stoves's Ratings

Dr. Stove has a lot of knowledge and expertise. She appears to challenged when it comes to being caring, open minded, and encouraging. She's okay, though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I didn't find her terribly helpful and I don't appreciate being charged for "therapy" when I only went for medication management. She was aware I was already seeing a therapist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Stoves is amazing at what she does. She is very smart and blunt (I'm sure some Southern Genteel Folks might be turned off by this) but is a wonderful clinician that has helped me through some very emotional and stressful times. I always feel like she cares about me and actually listens to my concerns. I have never felt like she has "talked down" to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2010

Very knowlegable but lacking in "bed side manner".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2009

Dr. Stoves is knowledgeable and caring. She listens and is interested in the wellbeing of her patients. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803099].votes_count ]]