Rate Dr. Andree G. Stoves

Dr. Andree G. Stoves's Ratings

Dr. Stove has a lot of knowledge and expertise. She appears to challenged when it comes to being caring, open minded, and encouraging. She's okay, though.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

I didn't find her terribly helpful and I don't appreciate being charged for "therapy" when I only went for medication management. She was aware I was already seeing a therapist.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Stoves is amazing at what she does. She is very smart and blunt (I'm sure some Southern Genteel Folks might be turned off by this) but is a wonderful clinician that has helped me through some very emotional and stressful times. I always feel like she cares about me and actually listens to my concerns. I have never felt like she has "talked down" to me.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Very knowlegable but lacking in "bed side manner".

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Stoves is knowledgeable and caring. She listens and is interested in the wellbeing of her patients. I would recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2008 | flag