Rate Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Ratings

I'm there every week-two weeks in my pregnancy. Every person in the office is nicer than the next(with the exception of one or two on a few occasions but everyone has bad days). They make you so comfortable and they are so knowledgable. As a high-risk patient, I know I'm in the best of hands and don't worry. I would recommend this office 10x over again. Never have to wait and answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have several friends that used Dr. Kofinas and spoke very highly of him. I am finally pregnant with my first and I wouldn't trust anyone else. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough with his care. I would highly recommend him and his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Kofinas is the most thorough physician I have ever encountered. He is clearly very passionate about his work. He left no stone unturned when diagnosing my condition and was able to identify a serious problem that my previous medical providers blatantly missed. He took the time to help me understand my condition and my treatment options and left me feeling hopeful and well cared for. I feel very fortunate to be under the care of such a meticulous and caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am pregnant with my second child and have been monitored by this doctor for both. With the knowledge and expertise him and his staff have, I can sleep easy at night that I am getting the best care. If there is anything wrong and any preventative measure currently known to science to get the best possible outcome- this doctor and his staff are the ones most likely to possess the knowledge about it. When you speak to him about any concern, you can tell he is well read on his expertise and any current information pertaining to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I am very grateful to Dr. Kofinas, Dr. Nguyen, and all the staff at Kofinas Perinatal - and I try to spread the good word to anyone I know struggling with infertility. They are nothing if not thorough, which can be a bit overwhelming at first, but becomes a huge reassurance when you are pregnant and know you and your baby are in such skilled and knowledgeable hands. There were some challenges during my pregnancy, but I delivered a beautiful and healthy full term baby girl. There was no doubt where I would return to see me through my current pregnancy, and it was a pleasure seeing all the familiar faces once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Kofinas and staff are very helpful and experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My husband and I are so grateful for Dr Kofinas and his wonderful staff. Dr Kofinas is extremely knowledgeable and thorough and takes the time to explain everything. We went to him with an extremely high risk pregnancy and Dr K and his staff were there for us every step of the way. Dr K tells it like it is, and isn't going to sugar coat anything, which I like in a doctor. I didn't want to hear everything would be fine if it wasn't. He told us what the risks were and the when we were in the clear he cheered us on. The whole office was like family to us and I actually miss going for my weekly, and sometimes biweekly appointments. Without them my baby boy would not be the healthy strong full term baby that he is. I cannot say enough wonderful things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The staff and drs are all fantastic here. From the front desk to the billing to the techs to the docs. I cannot say enough good! I had an abrupted pregnancy and they were there for me every step of the way. I even referred my sister to them. Thanks to them, I have a wonderful set of boy/girl twins :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

First of all, the staff here are AMAZING! Carla at the front desk knows everyone's name. The ultrasound technicians are down-to-earth and funny. Dr. Nguyen, Dr. Kofinas's partner is warm and kind. Dr. Kofinas himself is a bit gruff at first, but it only took me a couple of visits to realize he has a very deadpan sense of humor and is actually a very warm person under that rough, sometimes blunt exterior. His knowledge is amazing and he is the most thorough doctor I've ever visited. He caught a problem early on that could have caused my baby serious problems. But because Dr. Kofinas found it and treated it, my baby girl was incredibly healthy. Also, Dr. Kofinas's billing office was very patient when there was a problem with my insurance company losing a check. I loved my experience with this practice and actually miss seeing everyone on a weekly basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Dr. Kofinas is an outstanding physician with the knowledge and expertise that mothers with a high risk pregnancy need and appreciate. As with most of his patients, I came to him after multiple heartbreaking situations and while it is not fair to expect miracles of your Dr., I feel as though he performs them every day. He and Dr. Nguyen take the time to explain everything and answer your questions, they are thorough. They are honest and do not sugar coat situations, but they provide hope when there was none, and it isn't false hope. They are proactive in their treatments and put their patients safety first. I drove from New Jersey practically every week of my pregnancy to see them because they are the best perinatology practice out there, and I have done my research. I cannot thank them enough for helping me bring my beautiful baby girl into this world, and wish more mothers would find them before so much heartbreak. Their staff is also exceptional, knowledgeable, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579833].votes_count ]]