You may also like

Rate Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Ratings

Dr. Alexander Kofinas is an amazing doctor who will follow through with you always. I have a major reproach however: the man lacks people skills, and can be perceived as insensitive. We have been through a lot, and blaming your technician about a missing remote in front of a crying patient to whom you just told she will need to terminate her pregnancy: unreal. Making jokes the second time around about previous pregnancy's disaster: beyond insensitive.
In spite of these quirks, he is an excellent doctor. I much prefer the personality of his brother George by far though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kofinas for many years. I see him every 2 weeks while pregnant. The care and attention I receive from him and his staff is top notch... I have very difficult pregnancies and have had many losses. I hold Dr. Kofinas responsible for me being able to carry my son to term. Pregnant with my second child I have complete confidence that I will carry to term under the care of Dr Kofinas, he is a medical genius, thinks outside of the box, he truly cares about you! Name another dr that wants to be called while on vacation when you visit his office for a sono to make sure you are progressing the way you should be! One of a kind, would recommend this office above all others

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I go see Dr. Kofinask every two weeks. I admit at first i was second guessed going there because he was out of my network and I had to pay extra but i am so happy I did. He discovered some issues that my regular OBGYN didn't. I wish i could give 10 stars to his knowledge and staff rating. I honestly look forward to going because they are so helpful, comforting and i know i am in the best hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I'm there every week-two weeks in my pregnancy. Every person in the office is nicer than the next(with the exception of one or two on a few occasions but everyone has bad days). They make you so comfortable and they are so knowledgable. As a high-risk patient, I know I'm in the best of hands and don't worry. I would recommend this office 10x over again. Never have to wait and answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have several friends that used Dr. Kofinas and spoke very highly of him. I am finally pregnant with my first and I wouldn't trust anyone else. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough with his care. I would highly recommend him and his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Kofinas is the most thorough physician I have ever encountered. He is clearly very passionate about his work. He left no stone unturned when diagnosing my condition and was able to identify a serious problem that my previous medical providers blatantly missed. He took the time to help me understand my condition and my treatment options and left me feeling hopeful and well cared for. I feel very fortunate to be under the care of such a meticulous and caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am pregnant with my second child and have been monitored by this doctor for both. With the knowledge and expertise him and his staff have, I can sleep easy at night that I am getting the best care. If there is anything wrong and any preventative measure currently known to science to get the best possible outcome- this doctor and his staff are the ones most likely to possess the knowledge about it. When you speak to him about any concern, you can tell he is well read on his expertise and any current information pertaining to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I am very grateful to Dr. Kofinas, Dr. Nguyen, and all the staff at Kofinas Perinatal - and I try to spread the good word to anyone I know struggling with infertility. They are nothing if not thorough, which can be a bit overwhelming at first, but becomes a huge reassurance when you are pregnant and know you and your baby are in such skilled and knowledgeable hands. There were some challenges during my pregnancy, but I delivered a beautiful and healthy full term baby girl. There was no doubt where I would return to see me through my current pregnancy, and it was a pleasure seeing all the familiar faces once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Kofinas and staff are very helpful and experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My husband and I are so grateful for Dr Kofinas and his wonderful staff. Dr Kofinas is extremely knowledgeable and thorough and takes the time to explain everything. We went to him with an extremely high risk pregnancy and Dr K and his staff were there for us every step of the way. Dr K tells it like it is, and isn't going to sugar coat anything, which I like in a doctor. I didn't want to hear everything would be fine if it wasn't. He told us what the risks were and the when we were in the clear he cheered us on. The whole office was like family to us and I actually miss going for my weekly, and sometimes biweekly appointments. Without them my baby boy would not be the healthy strong full term baby that he is. I cannot say enough wonderful things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694342].votes_count ]]