Rate Dr. William W. Chow

Dr. William W. Chow's Ratings

90 minute wait.....not the only patient who experienced more than an hour wait,office staff forgot we were there, more concerned with non-work related activities, gossip etc....not going back...always a long wait, hard to get an appointment, Doc seems bored with his job, if you're looking for a "listener" this isn't the place. Miserable experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

misdiagnosised condition not accurate too sure of himself, very disappointed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Very nice and pleasant and perhaps a good doctor in general, but as to my personal experience, he did not seem to have a much knowledge in the area of treating Multiple Sclerosis. MS has many symptoms and affects each person differently. After a recent appointment, he told me that some of the symptoms I was reporting to him were not MS related and that perhaps I had another auto-immune disorder. He gave me a referral to another doctor. It's bad enough to have a chronic disease like MS, but to be denied validation of my symptoms made me feel hopeless and very alone. After researching the illness, I ultimately discovered that everything I was complaining about was indeed MS related and was real. He is simply not a doctor I would personally recommend for someone with MS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803339].votes_count ]]