Rate Dr. Patricia Daley

Dr. Patricia Daley's Ratings

I can't imagine anyone not just adoring Dr. Daily. I have not seen such caring and compassion in a physician for quite some time. When my Mother was diagnosed with stage III ovarian cancer, it was Dr. Daily who worked out an almost immediate surgery date. She assisted in the surgery, which she did not have to do, and even came back at 11 p.m. to re-assist when a second surgery was necessary to stop internal bleeding. She came up and spoke to our family after the surgery and stayed until almost 1 a.m. answering all of our questions in the hospital room. We later found out she had a mandatory meeting to attend the next morning at 7 a.m. She spotted us a couple of months later at a local restaurant and she and her husband took the time to come and say hello to Mom and tell her how happy she was to see her getting out again. This woman is a gem if ever there was one. Thank you Dr. Daily. What you do is invaluable.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Daily for years and my daughter sees her too along with several of her friends that are pregnant. I find her absolutely wonderful. Very personable and talks with me about everything I want to know. I only see her for Gyn issues but I know others see her for OB and all love her. I've seen 5 OB/Gyn docs over the years including one other female and she by far takes the cake as the most caring and knowlegeable about all femail issues.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor with great knowledge and a wonderful personality - I'm very happy with her care

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag

Very cold and I never felt like she heard anything I said.

Submitted May 4, 2007 | flag