Rate Dr. Edward M. Wolin

Dr. Edward M. Wolin's Ratings

Dr Wolin is great. Be prepared to wait. He is one of a very few who know anything about the rare cancer, Carciniod. I mean anywhere in the US.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wolin spent 4 hours with me on my first visit. He reviewed all of my medical history, and helped diagnose and make a treatment plan for me. He gave me hope and my life - that was over 2 years ago. He will be late. Plan on afternoon only appointments, plan on waiting 1-4 hours to be seen. Know that he is delayed with other patient emergencies and he would do the same for you. He is outstanding, extremely knowledgable, friendly, and really cares about his patients. People travel from around the world to be seen at this world class facility by Dr Wolin. The price, a long wait, is well worth it in these days when really great Drs are hard to find.

Submitted July 27, 2008 | flag

He may be a very knowledgeable doctor. But showing up two hours late for your first appointment is rediculous. Doesn't he understand that people are stressed, and waiting longer in an uncomfortable chair, with no idea of when your doctor is actually going to show up is frustrating? My 2nd appointment he kept me waiting 4 hours! I was breastfeeding my 2nd child at the time and in excruciating pain by the time I saw him. He spent all of 5 minutes with me, and told me to come back in a year. He could have handled all that with a phone call.

Submitted July 2, 2008 | flag