Dr. Monique Araya

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Monique Araya has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/05/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN LUIS OBISPO" to "Beverly Hills"
RID: 1537014
14/09/11 2 4 5 5 We have seen Dr Araya for 3.5 years now - always pleasant and patient. The other doctors are always available for a last minute appt. too. Sometimes the staff can be a little rude but generally fine.
RID: 1525420
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Araya helps us make unformed decisions. We were looking for a partner in our child's development and we found one.
RID: 1323491
29/12/10 4 5 5 5 We came to Dr. Araya's practice after horrible treatment at UCLA, our son had a near death experience and the dr.'s at UCLA showed very little concern and compassion. We have been very impressed with the distinct differnce at Dr. Araya's. She is warm, knowledgeable and truly interacts with our one-year-old. She always takes time to meet with parents in her office and discuss how the family is doing and she watches your child to ensure they seem okay developmentally, emotionally, etc. She is a parent herself and is just amazing with kids. She also has a great network of specialists that she can and will refer her patients to if issues arise.
RID: 1244810
07/09/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Araya is always kind, warm and very patient with me (a first time mom) and all of my questions. I transferred into this practice over a year ago and could not be happier. She spends more time with me than any doctor I've met in the past, and my daughter just loves her. At this last visit I waited for her for 10 minutes (usually she's in the room in under 5 minutes) and she was completely apologetic for keeping me waiting! We feel so lucky to have found her.
RID: 1157850
27/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Araya and Dr. Kramer are amazing. My little girl is now 3 and I've been with them since day one. If she is ever sick, they get her in right away without questions. My little girl enjoys the Doctor!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1096617
03/02/10 5 5 5 5 My children really love her and they love the visits. Dr. Araya is kind and sweet and patient. The staff has always been helpful.
RID: 1086021
22/01/10 5 5 5 5 She was a great doctor. We only stopped using her because we moved out of state. She was kind, great with my daughter, took her time, listened, and was very open and it was easy to discuss any issue with my child at hand.
RID: 1037459
18/11/09 5 5 5 5 SHE IS AMAZING! SO glad we chose her; it was a true blessing! Our son loves "DA DA YA YA" (Dr Araya) !!
RID: 1003133
05/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Araya is a terrific doctor. She is friendly, professional, patient and caring. Our son is only 2 months old but we have been very happy so far. We chose this office not only for the terrific doctors but because of the friendly and knowledgeable staff. The office also has experienced lactation consultants to assist breast feeding mothers. This is a HUGE asset and is not something most offices offer. Dr. Kramer is extremely patient and has a wonderful bedside manner. We have had limited contact with Dr. Whitman but have had a good experience with him as well. The doctors are willing to consider parents concerns regaring immunization schedules and will break out the vaccinations. Many offices won't do that. Overall, we couldn't be happier with our choice and would recommend this office to anyone!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 962877
14/08/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Araya is warm and friendly, and very knowledgeable. She's willing to have a dialogue with parents, which was key for us, especially with regard to vaccines. I will say that Dr. Whitman in her office AWFUL - the worst doctor I've ever encountered. Rude and just plain mean. Avoid him. The other doctor, Dr. Kramer, is somewhere in between the two.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 954346
04/08/09 5 5 5 5 She's great - we just saw her from our daughter's birth to two months as we were moving out of town, but found her to be fantastic. Very warm and knowledgable.
RID: 695743
03/10/08 5 5 5 5 My children and I love Dr. Araya. We actually enjoy our visits the doctor's office because her staff is friendly and nice and she is fun, kind and down to earth!
RID: 585592
08/05/08 4 5 5 5 I went to see Dr. Araya after a friend raved about her. She was great. My daughter loved her (she was so warm and friendly) and I loved that she spent time with me answering all of my questions. So, now I'm raving about her as well.