Rate Dr. Darryl J. Rodrigues

Dr. Darryl J. Rodrigues's Ratings

Can I just say I love Dr. Rodrigues. He is a phenomenal doctor. I am sad to see him leave Womens Medical Group. I enjoyed being his patient not just with 1 pregnancy but with 2. I wish him the best.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rodriguez is the reason I have my beautiful daughter. He is great and his staff is amazing. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

LOVE this doctor! Very knowledable, truly listens to you and recommends good solutions that are suitable for you. I've been going to him for regular checkups, as well as during my pregnancy and a bout with post partum depression, and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. As far as comfort level goes when going to an ob, this is as good as it gets. His staff is also wonderful, all the nurses are so helpful and nice. I can't say enough good things about this one :)

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

I love this doctor! His staff is always helpful and he always has time for all of my questions.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

I love this dr he works in a practice. There practice delivered both of my children. They have the best bedside manner. They take time to answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns. I went to them when I was having my first child. I had losted a child two years before that due to an ectopic preganacy and they reassured me and were very patient. I am glad I found this office.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

Very friendly. Have used him for both of my pregnancies. Listens to you, and explains things well. Staff is very nice, too.

Submitted May 4, 2008 | flag