Rate Dr. Keith L. Gladstien

Dr. Keith L. Gladstien's Ratings

Dr. Gladstein is a great pediatrician. He really helped my child when other doctors were ineffectual. Multiple times over the years he has made an excellent diagnosis and resolved my child's issues. When our son had an asthma attach, Dr. Gladstein not only resolved it, but cautioned us not to overreact and how to get to where our son needed to be. Now he is in kid marathons. The Dr. also responds to emails to minimize office visits. He also did take the time to instruct my son on the use of his medication so that it went well. With two children spread over two decades and multiple locations; I have seen many pediatricians, Gladstein is easily one of the best. Yes, the office staff could be a little warmer, but they are generally competent. Once you communicate well with them, they will try to find ways to be helpful. They will not chase you to come in, you have to have your act together or ask them for direction which they will give you. You are lucky to get Dr. Gladstein.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Overall their staff could be a bit more friendly, but the doctor himself was nice with a decent bedside manner that my children enjoyed. The major complaint is with their office and lack of keeping us up to date on when our children were due for physicals and shots. They never called or sent out reminders, and thus we would tend to fall behind on vaccines. They really need to improve on that.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

this is my first review I have ever posted, but after reading some of the comments I thought it was important to share my experience. The staff at Dr. Gladstiens is okay, could be better and I have had worse! Not because they are rude but their billing department is a bit of a pain sometimes. However, that should not reflect poorly on Dr. G as a ped. I have 3 kids under 4 and work full time so I run a little light on patience when it comes to accounting problems. Needless to say, Dr G. is always punctual, and is great with all of my kids. He is nice, caring, and takes the time to amuse my 2 and 5 year old with their requests of more "check ups"

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

My familiy's experiences with Dr. Gladstein and his partner Dr. Koutures have all been terrific. I especially like the way Dr. Gladstein talks to my 5 year old and 8 year old before asking me questions and then only if he needs more information than my children are able to provide. He is very knowledgeable and has a good way of explaining what is wrong (if anything) and what should be (or should not be) done. He does not recommend drugs for everything and, in fact, more than once has recommended home remedies (like orange juice to help with post nasal drip) over drugs like mucinex (sp?).

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

The staff can be cold and unsympathetic. Dr. Gladstien is great with the kids. He is very knowledgeable and gives good advice. He is at times rushed during visits.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

Just got back from the worst pediatrician ever, Dr. Goldstein. First he walks in, no hello, and immediately starts barking questions about my son's illness with a tone of voice that sounded like my son's illness was a major inconvenience for him. Then he begins poking and prodding my son in a rough and careless manner. And finally, he asks me to help him hold my son down, and then proceeds to jam a tongue depressor through his teeth, shoves it way to far back in his mouth, thus causing my son to throw up on all of us, including himself (my son was not throwing up before entering Dr. Gladstien's office). Dr. Gladstein then yells at me for supposedly not holding my son correctly, and storms out of the examination room. He returns with a clump of wet paper-towel, hands it to me, and then tells me, "look if your son is gonna go ballistic, you can just take him to the E.R." I will never, ever return to that office again.

Submitted June 10, 2012

I like Dr. Gladstein. He is very warm, knowledgeable and patient. I feel very confident with my son in his care. The ladies who work at the front desk can be cold at times but I've encountered that at many Dr.'s offices...

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Office staff is very lousy and rude. Doctor recommendation are mediocre.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2008 | flag

My family left this office due to poor care. As a new mom nurses were cold and Dr. Gladstien and his partner were impersonal.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag

Exceptional !! See rating for Dr. Koutures as well. Dr. Gladstien is the partner to Dr. Koutures. Though we usually see Dr. Koutures for routine health exams, our experience on occasion with a sick child, has shown Dr. Gladstien to be just as competent, caring and experienced as Dr. Koutures. Highly recommend both.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2007 | flag