Rate Dr. Natalio P. Bayonet

Dr. Natalio P. Bayonet's Ratings

Dr. Bayanet, un excelente médico y bella persona. Atendio mi barriga durante el año q sufrió la muerte de su hijo. Su encomiable labor continuó siendo la mejor, lo admiro por eso. Mi hija peq. hoy tiene 25 años, y aun es mi ginecólogo. El mejor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

NATALIO MI VIEJITO COMO LE LLAMO SOY SU PAC DESDE 1987 SU PAC EL DIA DE LA TRAJEDIA DE SU HIJO TENGO 43 ANOS Y A ESA EPOCA TENIA 17 ANOS TRATO MI EMBARAZO A MIS 39 Y LUEGO TUBE COMPLICACION EN MI CESAREA Y SU PROFECIONALISMO LOGRO NO TENER COMPLICACIONES ES TREMENDO SER HUMANO EN DIC 2012 ME OPERO Y ES EL MEJOR MI RESPETO A ESE SER HUMANO QUE ES MIS RESPETO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Un Dr muy dedicado y excelente profesional. Fui atedida por este medico cuando no tenia esperanzas de lograr tener mis hijos y gracias a Dios y a este medico logre mi familia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Doctor was very helpful and did not rush me through although office was busy. He answered my questions and being my first visit,I felt comfortable asking him about my problem.He seemed very knowlegeable and offered me several treatment alternatives which a previous doctor never mentioned. I recommend him wholerheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Very kind and knowleable and proffesional. One of the few doctors I've been too who took his time during the examination, and nicely answered all my questions. I only wish people in this county were more responsible, so doctors could give us appointments by the hour, and patients din't have to wait for hours on a doctor's office. The staff was very nice.I highly recommend Dr. Bayonet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808528].votes_count ]]