Dr. John P. Hagler

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. John P. Hagler has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John P."
RID: 1278878
25/10/10 2 1 2 1 I was a patient of Dr.Hagler for 5 years. In the beginning,he was a very good doctor who cared about the wellness of his patients. For the last year and a half,I noticed that all he does now is sign off on prescriptions and you don't see him unless you have a new illness. He is seldom in the office and the staff is always calling to reschedule appts. He also misdiagnosed a patient with a chronic illness that they in fact didn't have. In my opinion, whatever is going on with Dr.Hagler should be addressed because he no longer seems to care about the patients, has misdiagnosed a patient, and is never at the office.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 973308
26/08/09 2 2 2 2 Dr. Hagler seems to be a caring doctor but is overwhelmed by his patients. He is not afraid to prescribe medication for his pain patients which has established a large practice for him. Unfortunately he has a hard time following up on his patients. After a medication change that left me in withdrawal, I was unable to contact him (he was out for several days?) and his staff was of no help. I learned how important it was to have a doctor knowledgeable about the medication he is prescribing as well as a doctor who is available during a crisis.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 918735
21/06/09 3 2 2 4 Dr. Hagler isn't a bad doctor, in my estimation, but he seems overly ready to prescribe a cure rather than to hear my thoughts about the best course of my treatment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 582396
01/05/08 2 1 5 4 Dr. Hagler is a nice guy who seems interested in me as a patient. I have no doubts about his medical credentials. However, since I've been going to him, I've not actually seen him until two hours after my appointment time. It usually takes an hour to an hour and a half to be taken back to a treatment room, and then he'll come in a half hour or hour later. Just can't afford the time required to be treated by him.  Respond