Dr. Kevin J. Nowakowski

Rate Dr. Kevin J. Nowakowski

Dr. Kevin J. Nowakowski's Ratings

was the best dr. ever- he does not practice anymore. his replacement Dr. Varanasi- maybe he is a good dr. but I went to him and after 3 times and a battery of unwarranted test, we had a falling out and I got a new endo....................

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

He basically saved my life and continues to be an extremely intelligent and caring doctor as I've gone on my journey. He always is honest and his patient approach is beyond compare. I would not be well now if he hadn't taken my case and guided me through. Can't recommend him high enough.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag

the kind of doctor that used to make house calls remember when you were not just another file he explains everything that is why it is sometimes hard to get an appointment if there were more doctors like him the world would be a healthier place

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag