Rate Dr. Carla A. Cesario

Dr. Carla A. Cesario's Ratings

I saw this doctor at a walk in treatment center she was wonderful I wish she could be my pcp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I wish Dr. Cesario could be my doctor for everything. You will not meet a doctor who simply cares more for her patient's than Dr. Cesario. She views her patient's from a wholistic perspective, always integrating all facets of the body into your total health. Since I started seeing her, I have become a more involved with my own health. Dr. Cesario is brilliant, Brown Medical School educated, and is constantly staying abreast of the current trends in research.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

has a great sense of humor and is a fabulous listener.She is very concerned about preventative medicine via one's diet and its connection to health . Is no nonsense , and will give you straight talk . I'm impressed with her directness and expertise. It is so good to have a woman doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Great family doctor. A little over the top with strong feelings that everyone should be on a vegan diet. On the plus side-very holistic in her approach if that is your interest and very informed! A couple of the office staff are a little surly at times. Some are wonderful and approachable. Long waits occasionally, but she spends the time you need. Less time should be spent on the diet crusade though, so more questions can be asked that are of interest to the patient. All in all, a fabulous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

Everything you could possibly want in a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809785].votes_count ]]