Rate Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Greenwald is in fact the Boob God! He was straight to the point, informative, and super helpful. I didn't even mention his staff! They were all helpful as well and super nice! After researching for other plastic surgeons, I feel like Dr. Greenwald is the best at what he does! Also for the price that I paid, it was not only the cheapest, but the best quality work I've seen online. Meanwhile, I live in New York and the majority of the prices I've seen ranges from 8000-12000. On top of that Dr. Greenwald's work shows that in his breast augmentations, the nipples are even which is important to me lol. I've only gotten a breast augmentation with him, but I've got to say he's a perfectionist. He also gave me what I wanted and exceeded my own expectations. I knew he'd be the plastic surgeon for me as soon as I met him. He was also there by my side as I woke up from surgery and called me personally the next day to check up on me. I'm so happy to have found him and he's definitely worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Greenwald and his staff. From the moment I stepped into the office and had my complementary consultation with him I knew he was the surgeon that I would be choosing for my tummy tuck. Dr. Greenwald's professionalism and bedside manner are wonderful. He took his time explaining the procedure, healing time, expected results, surgical risks and even took me on a tour of the facility all on the first visit.. He answered all my questions and did not make me feel rushed. I genuinely felt like I was a priority and not just another number. Dr. Greenwald is caring and meticulous in his work.  I am so glad I chose Dr. Greenwald for my tummy, I am absolutely thrilled with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I am in awe of Dr. Greenwald. He has done a fantastic job on my breast augmentation. From the first appointment to the very last he and his staff has made me feel very comfortable. He is very professional. His bedside manner is excellent. The time spent with him has been gratifying. I am in love with my new and improved look. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He is the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Greenwald is absolutely amazing: he’s a brilliant surgeon who also truly cares for his patients. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Greenwald and his staff. I’m thrilled with my decision to have breast augmentation surgery, and ecstatic with the results. I would strongly encourage anyone thinking of a cosmetic procedure to go see Dr. Greenwald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I just wanted to feel better about myself, put on a shirt or bathing suit and filling it out! I did my research to figure out exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I found Dr Greenwald, who came very highly recommended from a friend who suffered from breast cancer. I met with Dr Greenwald and was immediately comfortable with him and my decision. He did not push me into any thing and he has a great bedside manner. I went with complete unders, memory gel silicone and my incision was Periareolar. I'm happy with every decision I've made!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr.Greenwald, his facility and his entire staff. From the moment I stepped in the office I knew this was the rite place to be. I really was taken by surprise to see such a nice, clean facility and was even more surprised by the excellent staff to back it up. Dr.Greenwald is always on schedule and is such a pleasure to see. He really cares about his patients. As for his work…I had a breast revision and lift done this past April and I couldn’t be happier with my results. I honestly would have been thrilled with ANY improvement, but he really exceeded my expectations. I had no idea my breasts were capable of looking this good. He really knows what he’s doing and I definitely made the rite decision to trust him. I highly recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone who is considering a cosmetic procedure. Not only is he excellent at what he does but the overall feeling of confidence you will have is priceless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Greenwald is an amazing surgeon and really knows what he is doing and makes you feel confident that he can do the best job possible. I have never had any type of surgery prior to my breast augmentation, so I was a bit nervous, but he quickly made my nerves go away. The consultation was great and he explains everything really well and really is great with telling you his opinions on what would look best. I am now three months post op and feel great and my breast look and feel totally natural and my scars are already healing greatly and aren't that noticeable as early on in the healing process as I am! By the first month my breasts were already falling into place and swelling was pretty much all gone. I love the work he has done and am so so thrilled that I made the decision to choose him as my surgeon! I would be comfortable recommending him to any person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Greenwald. He has completely changed my life and I couldn't have picked a better surgeon to do it. I was very impressed from the moment I first spoke to his staff on the phone. He spent quite a bit of time with me at my consultation making sure all of my questions were answered. I was extremely nervous the morning of surgery and the entire staff, both administrative and the nurses were wonderful. They helped ease any anxiety I was having. I left my first visit knowing that Dr. Greenwald would be doing my breast augmentation. I am now 3 weeks post-op and I feel fabulous. I have perfect breasts a lot more confidence. He is a phenomenal surgeon! Anyone interested in plastic surgery should definitely go see Dr. Greenwald. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][809950].votes_count ]]