Dr. Brian Brunelli

Rate Dr. Brian Brunelli

Dr. Brian Brunelli's Ratings

Rude and arrogant. Not interested in patient welfare. Not willing to work with family in crisis situations. UNFAVORABLE ON ALL COUNTS!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Condescending, rude, arrogant, insensitive and dispassionate about patient well-being.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I have horrible migraines and have had a L5 fusion leading to nerve damage. All experiences with Dr. Brunelli have been wonderful. He was very thorough and has followed up with me. I had a hard time finding a migraine treatment that worked from home and he supported me going to Urgent Care when needed. I honestly feel anything I needed he would be there. There was one time I was stuck at home with a migraine, crying and hysterical, he called me to see if I needed a ride to his office for care. I didn't need it because a friend came and took me, but I have never had a doctor take a personal interest in my health.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

I had to take my son to Dr.Brunelli for a difficult migraine headache. Dr. Brunelli was OK, a little condescending. When I had a question about a reaction my son was having to a strong medication, his staff said he would not call me about it, even just to answer a quick question. They said we had to make another appointment and come in. VERY Unavailable.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag