Dr. Scott Zander

Rate Dr. Scott Zander

Dr. Scott Zander's Ratings

Dr.Zander is an excellent pediatrician , he is always accurate in his diagnosis, he gives written treatment plans and is attentive to answer all questions. He is friendly , the children love him, he is through and never leaves a stone unturned. He has recommened us to other specialist which are always competent and through like DR. Z

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

My "babies" are now 27 and 29. My oldest was one of his very first patients and treated them until we moved away when they were teenagers. They still remember him and talk about how kind and funny he was - they were never afraid to go see him. He diagnosed my son with migraine headaches, a pretty difficult task to do when the patient is only 7. He is the best - now that we moved back to Metairie, I wish he was treating adults.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Zander is the absolute best pediatrician I have ever seen. My 14-month-old son giggles and smiles every time he sees Dr. Zander. What I love most is that he takes the time to explain everything with the details you need in a way you can understand and all while writing everything down for you. He prescribes schedules and regimens for my son that are dead-on accurate and very helpful. All of my children will be seeing Dr. Zander :)

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Zander. He has the best bed side manner I have ever seen. He takes his times and listens to everything you have to say. He explains things in great detail and even does drawings for you to understand better. I believe he is one of the best peds. in the U.S. He is very knowlegable and always right on track with his diagnosis!

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag