Rate Dr. David O. Clayton

Dr. David O. Clayton's Ratings

I've been seeing him for a few years, and he has always explained things thoroughly and listened to/respected my concerns. He is very punctual and gets through things in an efficient manner. He has a quirky sense of humor, and cares about his patients. The receptionists are fantastic and friendly, and there is always a reminder call about appointments. The doctor is quick to respond to refill requests. The one time I had to page him for an emergency, he was quick to call back even though it was very late in the night, and answered my questions. If a treatment/medication didn't seem to work, he collaborated with me to find other viable options in my best interest. He is also very good about answering questions via email.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

I have been in this area 10 years and it took me 6 years to find Dr. Clayton. The first two were just okay but he listens to what I have to say and I feel like we make decisions about my care together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][813303].votes_count ]]