Rate Dr. Michael Bezouska

Dr. Michael Bezouska's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

This physician is caring and dedicated. I completely disagree with the below statement, which sounds more like the ranting of someone who did not get their way. I have seen him twice for medical issues and have always felt listened to and professionally cared for.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

This Dr filled in for my Dr on his day off. I had called for a refill on my medication for panick attack and anxiety (lorazapam) that I had been diagnosed since 2000! He not knowing my past decides to give the nurse a answer for my request... The message "if I am going through withdrawals go to the emergency room." How ignorant of this so called Dr. The nerve of suggesting I am an addict! This Dr should be ashamed of himself to judge me on a serious diagnosis he knows nothing about. It doesn't say much for his caring and or trusting character. I would never choose a Doctor who can judge a person without knowing their past! How sad. I hope if you choose this Dr. Bezouska he will take time to know your diagnosis before he judges you on a previous 14 year diagnosis. Imagine my stress level after this phone call!!!! No understanding. Nothing to help. Just blind judgement suggestion and to make an appointment! BTW Anxiety doesn't wait for a appointment. Just a heads up Dr Bezouska.

Submitted July 31, 2014

Among the best I have seen. Took the time to listen.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag

Took the time to listen, very caring and intelligent.

Submitted April 26, 2008 | flag