Rate Dr. Jack Friedman

Dr. Jack Friedman's Ratings

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

This is a really bad doctor and person and a misogynistic. He only cares about money with no ethic. I would never ever recommend him

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for years, and he has saved my life. As a patient I am always able to reach him as he answers his own phone. I would recommend him to everyone who is suffering from addiction.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

All he cared about was wanting to make sure that i would pay him several hundred dollars in cash. I told him that i had a great insurance with little deductible (i had already met it) yet even though his site states he takes insurance (i have BC which is one of the biggest in the state) he, after a pause, said "no you will need to pay me $500 cash" and when i asked about my isurance, he stated "they dont pay me enough for my time"! He ansewered the phone when i called his office number, WEIRD!! watch out for these type of people they may be educated but at the end they are just crooks that care more about money than helping people!! I agree that he should get paid as much as the rest but why should i pay $1590/month for health insurance if i have to pay more cash out of pocket. I found out that my PPO would pay him about $300 for what would probably be a 30 minute visit. He is not the kind of person i want looking out for me as he seems to be looking out for his wallet instead!!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

He stalked me on the phone. He also tried to tell my pain doctor I was using him ALONG with my pain Dr. when I wasn't.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Friedman saved my family and my life by helping me overcome oxycodone addiction after a failed back surgery. I had other clinics and doctors let me down, but he was amazing.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

He explained treatment and the plan went into being without a hitch.I am so happy, I feel much better.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2008 | flag

He really gave me time and undestood my problem

Submitted May 9, 2008 | flag