Rate Dr. Gerard Sorin Issvoran

Dr. Gerard Sorin Issvoran's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

I really love and appreciate Dr. Issvoran's way of dealing with all the health problems as naturally as possible. Medicine and surgeries are his last resorts. He will first calm you down and explain the reasons you feel what you feel, and then he will give you his opinion on how to fix it. Most of my issues were for back problems (especially during pregnancies), and his adjustments would do miracles. He would tell me what to do and not to do,in order to have the best benefit of his spine/hip maneuvers, and it worked for me! He would also tell you natural remedies (like using cinnamon to keep blood sugar levels). He speaks really fast, so have your cell phone handy to take notes. I have also seen him for acne issues, and the laser therapy showed great improvements on my skin (costly, but was worth it). Lastly, I really like the ideal protein program he has in his office. If you've tried diets, and you are looking for a healthy one that doesn't deprive you of tasty treats, see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr Issvoran is an awesome Doctor! He is the best I've seen in family practice & osetopathy. You want find a more competent & loving doctor! He's one of the best! A diamond in the ruff in this ever changing health care system!!! I recommend dr Issvoran at 100%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

We moved to Cali about 4 years ago. We found this doctor through some friends, and we really like him. He cares and tries to help. He's not the adept of "take this pill, to help with that pill, which will give you a chance to swallow the other pill for your problem", and that is great for me and my family. He is not shy to offer prescriptions, but only if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I saw him for a work comp issue and he seems like a good Dr. When I had issue with portion of my care I spoke up and let him know I was unhappy. I though we had a mature conversation and came to a mutual agreement on how to proceed. We even shuck hands as I left his office. I was thinking this is great, but a week later I received a letter removing me from his care. Wow. I was shocked. He gave no reason. The letter gave me 30 days to find another doctor but he would see me until then. I scheduled an appt to get my MRI results, but he refused to see me even though I had an appt. He had his staff tell me there wasn't anything else he could offer me. He refused to see me! The front office staff read my MRI results to me. This wasn’t professional in my opinion. Being work comp this left me high and dry because it takes weeks to change doctors. I was left without a Dr for 2 months because of his actions. Some may think he is great, but hewas a great disappointment to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Issvoran is an excellent doctor. He has helped me with back pain, doing very minor readjustments, and providing a huge amount of relief. He is professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable asking him questions, and he takes extra time to explain how my body works and why it's responding the way it is. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Issvoran as a fantastic osteopath and responsible, compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2008

i have been a patient for about 5 yrs. one of the finest dr around. always ontime and very patient when you have a thousand questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Had recurring knee pain and arms so seized up and cramped over several years I was beginning to worry about using their use. He prescribed some simple, specific exercises and the problems ceased. A very smart man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2006

For the most part I would say he is an ok doc if that is all you can find. I think at this point he is working at Doctors on Duty and for a visit here and there for thinks like a soar throat and such it would be ok, but for more important stuff that my require more effect I would say go somewhere else. In my opinion he does not take critcism well and this interfers with how he treats his patients. I did have hope that he would be a good doc for me, but in the end I did not have a good experience with him. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2006

I went to Dr. Issvoran for everything for four years until I left the area. He was both knowledgable and helpful--he listened patiently and offered suggestions on how to stay healthy, rather than merely which pills to take to get well. I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2071713].votes_count ]]