Dr. Bruce A. Buckingham

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Bruce A. Buckingham has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce A."

13/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN JOSE" to "Los Gatos"
RID: 1423607
23/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Buckingham is awesome. He is the most caring, dedicated doctor I have ever met. My 16 year old son has been under his care since we moved to the area seven years ago and he adores Dr. Buckingham. He is truly a rare gem who genuinely wants to help these kids. I cannot say enough about him. Viva Dr. Buckingham!!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 824656
10/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. B is great. His bedside manner is awesome and my son likes him a lot.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 576611
27/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Buckingham diagnosed our daughter and if not for him I'm not sure she would be with us today. Thank you Dr. Buckingham for going the extra million miles to find an answer for us. This is by far the best Endo in the area. If he doesn't know the answer he will find it for you. I guess our family just lucked out in finding the best Doctors in our area. God Bless them all. We are in constant contact with him via email, what more can you ask for?, he is honest and will never sugar coat a situation. Our daughter loves him and his staff. If we could we would rate him with a 10+ for taking care of our daughter. Mahalo, Dr. Buckingham.
Insurance: Aetna