Rate Beth D. Carney

Beth D. Carney's Ratings

Went to her 39 weeks pregnant. Waited an hour and she was very short with me and rude. Definitely the worst nurse practitioner/ obgyn in my practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Great Dr. She really makes you feel comfortable, is open to questions, and really knows what she is talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable...she made me feel comfortable and helped me a lot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

To the negative comment above..these types of accusations can ruin a persons character. I have seen her many times throughout 4 pregnancies and have found her to be caring, knowledgeable, respectful, and honest. I hope no one will choose to listen your harsh words and choose to see her for their visits. I came on to this site to write a review of how helpful she was to me and my family with the delivery of my baby in April and found that comment rude and hurtful. Everyone has different experiences I guess, but Beth is by far the best nurse practitioner/doctor that I have seen. The person above probably was ugly and and made herself uncomfortable! Don't take it out on Beth if she was just being honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Do not ever go to this nurse practitioner. She is completely disrespectful!! She will make you feel ugly and the most uncomfortable that you have ever felt in your whole life!!! She has the worst bedside manor. You will cry after going to see her! i did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][817765].votes_count ]]