Rate Dr. Scott Delboccio

Dr. Scott Delboccio's Ratings

D.r. Scott Delboccio is a miracle worker. He saved me thousands of dollars by treating teeth under a bridge eliminating need for implants. Thank you for your tremendous effort helping me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2491118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

The best dentist ever.Just had implant surgery done and I didnt feel a thing not even the novocain shot.He knows his job,you will not regret going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

i have been going to Dr Delboccio for many years for various dental issues including cosmetic. I find him very efficient, skilled dentist with a no nonsense approach to dentistry.If you like that type of care i highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I've been going to Dr Scott Delboccio for over 8 years and am very happy with the dental care I recieve there. The office is clean and state of the art. All the staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I've had major work done that included caps with bridges and even an extraction that was absolutely pain free. My teeth look amazing! I get compliments on my smile all the time. It's easy to recommend Dr Delbaccio because he is the best dentist I've ever had. Pamela Maynard

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Dr. D is the most proficiant dentist I have ever been to, I recommeded him to all my friends and that they should go to his office. Went to a specialist and Dr. D saved me thousands of dollars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I would recommend Scott to any one who is looking for a GOOD dentist. I had a crown replacement procedure performed and it was smooth, painless. I have had a lot of dental work done in my life time and I rank Dr Del Boccio as the very best of the best. I like the pleasant atmosphere in his office from all of the employees from the front office to the hygenists. Go to Scott, you will not be unhappy. Jim Osberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

New Jersey Dentist. The Best I have been to since coming to Naples. Takes him time explaining everything to you and is extremely gentle and caring. He did a root canal and I did not feel a thing. I would recommend this guy over any other dentist I have met in this town. I have sent my entire office to him and everyone has come back and said thank you. His staff is amazing. Limor and Mimi will do anything to help you out. They are so knowledgable about what they are talking about. They called my insurance for me and found out everything that my insurance company covered. It was awesome I just had to pay my co-payment and they submitted the remaining portion to my insurance company. Really user friendly office. Hats of to them and thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

I have used Dr. Del Boccio for about 2 years for general cleaning, etc. His staff is good at these items. Recently, I had a couple of crowns replaced and Dr. Del Boccio was terrible. He used 5 shots of novocaine and still could not deaden the teeth. He ignored me when I said he was not injecting into the spot that other dentists had used successfully. After he started drilling and I told him there was intense pain, he said casually that we had passed the point of no return so I had to put up with it. He was simply terrible, the worst dentist that I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Wow. This office is just amazing. Great people. Doctor DelBoccio really cares about making sure you understand the procedure and takes time to answer your questions. The other nice thing about his office is he can pretty much do most procedures without having to refer you to another dentist. I have been to several dentist here in town and when I need more complex dental work...like root canals I had to go see a specialist. I need to have some implant done and just scheduled them with Dr. Delboccio. The best part about it I was given a quote from another doctor and it was going to cost be $1600 for for the placement. Dr. Delboccio is doing the implant, post, and crown for around $2300!!! I joined this program they offer through their office will gets me anywhere from 40-60% off most procedures he does. I'm so happy my friend referred me to him. This guy cares about you and NOT the money!!! If he did he would not be offering such wonder care at a reasonable cost. THE BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818039].votes_count ]]