Rate Dr. Jonathan Pollack

Dr. Jonathan Pollack's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Pollack by Dr. Diane Radford How lucky to have two of the best doctors. My breast reconstruction is ongoing and I anticipate nothing but the best results. Thank you Dr. Pollack...you are awesome!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pollack helped me through a very difficult time. He performed breast reconstruction on me after mastectomy. Talented, genuine and terrific bedside manner. Called me on a Saturday to check on me after one of my surgeries. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pollack has performed well over fifteen operations on me and is no less optimistic than he was the first time. He is an amazing doctor who's bedside manor is amazing. Without him I would have lost both of my hands and still be on drugs. Thank you doctor Rollback for saving least my sense of feel if not my life. I am indebted to you forever.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Don't know what I would've done without Dr. Pollack and his staff. They are absolutely the very best.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pollack has been working with me for one year. We are now at the end of this journey. He is a wonderful doctor who seems to care for his patients and strives to make good decisions seeking the best outcome. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon to work brest reconstruction, you can stop looking here! May God bless Dr. Pollack and his practice.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Wonderful and talented doctor. Cares about patients and family. Explains everything and is open to questions and discussion. You are in excellent hands with this knowledgable and talented doctor

Submitted June 21, 2008 | flag

hes the most wonderful & sweet doctor. i wished that most pcp would be as nice as him (plus cute)

Submitted Oct. 27, 2005 | flag