Rate Dr. Stephen D. Bresnick

Dr. Stephen D. Bresnick's Ratings

A while ago a had a surgery with dr Bresnick. When I woke up he wasn't there had to go . I was doing Brest reduction. My surgery is really bad. The scars are awfully the Brest are not even. When I came back to him he sais wait one year. When you come for consolation you don't wait in the waiting room. After he did the surgery the wait is minimum 11/2 hours. After a year when I came he didn't do anything saying I gained like 2 pounds. And I couldn't sue him because after a year it's too late per my attorney. I am still paying for thar surgery and every time I get undressed is a nightmare. I don't recommend you to go to dr Bresnick. I was told that Brest reduction will have scars. But it's not only the scars. I went through a lot of pain and fear and my breasts look worse. Uneven. Big falling and so on. I really don't recommend dr Bresnick.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

I had revision on a BA and switched for sizing and sili's. I could not be happier with his choice to make me the size i am today. I healed up nicely and he gave me exactly what i wanted to look like. He's a great PS and i could not be more happier with his work and the time he spent with me. I had 2 PS consults and when i left i knew he was perfect for me.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor Ever. I got my breasts done and he helped me in every way possible, not only was his work amazing but in our consultation and appointments before the surgery he told me his input on what i was saying which helped me beyond belief because as it turns out i didn't really know what i wanted, i thought i did but he showed me what i wanted would end up looking like and i am so happy that i went to a doctor that listened to what i was saying but showed me what would look best. he was beyond right. if i went to another doctor i feel i could of gotten the breasts i was describing and would of been so unhappy. Dr. Bresnick and all his staff are so helpful and thanks to him i love my breasts. GO to him!! he will go above and beyond your expectations.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

PERFECT SURGEON IN EVERY ASPECT! Dr. Bresnick performed an upper lip advancement as well as a bottom permalip implant on me. The results are nothing less than PERFECTION! From recommending the perfect size, to taking extra time in the operating room, Dr. Bresnick is the absolute BEST there is. He truly cares about his patients happiness, and is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met, hella nice person. And his work... well it is more than suburb and speaks for itself! He is extremely amazing at what he does; no other doctor can do it better. Staff is very sweet and efficient, I could not have asked for a better experience. I just wish I had come to him sooner. I am going back in two weeks for injections in my cheeks and chin. CHECK THIS SURGEON OUT!!! You will not regret it, trust me.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with my Breast Surgery that I had with Dr. Bresnick. It was such an easy process, the staff was really nice and the Doctor really listened to what I was looking to do. My results are perfect!! Two of my friends are having surgery with him too

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience with this doctor. Dr. Bresnick did my eyelid surgery and breast lift. My eyelids look smooth and rested as well as natural and really pretty. My eyes have always been important to me, so I am really pleased with the result. My breasts came out great too, and have not been this perky in years! I would highly recommend this office because the doctor is so skilled and nice and his staff are wonderful too. I saw three other plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Bresnick, and I am so pleased with my choice.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Bresnick by an ex-girlfriend who had had a number of experiences in the world of cosmetic surgery. Both the doctor and his staff members were extremely helpful and patient in answering the many questions I had regarding my procedure. The total cost quoted was more than fair and reasonable. Even after having to cancel on the morning of the scheduled event due to my own stupid error in taking the wrong medication, Dr. Bresnick remained wonderfully sympathetic and talked me through my self imposed anxiety. When the eventual surgery did take place, it went exactly as it had been previously described to me. After my two week time-off recovery period was over, the doctor was even willing to set my post surgery follow up appointments on early Saturday mornings to accommodate my work schedule. The bottom line: I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bresnick to anyone seriously thinking about cosmetic surgery.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I HAD A BREAST LIFT AND AUGMENTATION BY DR BRESNICK. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS. THE EXPERIENCE WAS PLEASANT AND QUITE EASY, AND MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZED AT HOW GREAT MY RESULTS TURNED OUT. THE STAFF WAS GREAT TOO AND I AM RECOMMENDING ALL MY FRIENDS WHO NEED A MOMMY MAKEOVER TO SEE DR. BRESNICK. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND REALLY UNDERSTANDS HIS PATIENTS.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

HAD A SIMPLE CYST REMOVED FROM MY CHEEK AND TOTALLY MADE ME LOOK TERRIBLE ,HE SAID ID LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER BEFORE THE SURGERY ,MONTHS AFTER THE PROCEDURE HE SAID IT MIGHT LOOK PRETTY GOOD ,HES ARROGANT AND TOTALLY FULL OF HIMSELF .MY FACE LOOKS TERRIBLE AND CANT EVEN LOOK AT MYSELF . IM THINKING OF SEEKING A ATTORNEY FOR ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT IVE BEEN THRU ,I HOPE ANOTHER SURGEON CAN REPAIR HIS BUCHERING OF ME ,

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Very nice and incredibly talented too.... He made me feel so much better about myself...He's also concerned about costs - doesn't overcharge or suggest unnecessary procedures. I've sent many people.. Nice staff also!

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag