Rate Dr. Stephen D. Bresnick

Dr. Stephen D. Bresnick's Ratings

Dr Bresnick is hands down the BEST doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with. I came to Dr Bresnick physically scarred, mentally exhausted and verging on being all together broken and he quite literally saved my life. Prior to meeting Dr Bresnick I had opted to do a fat transfer in an attempt to avoid a traditional BA and, in short, it was a huge mess. Without going too far into the horrific details, I was left with necrosed (dead) fat, extreme asymmetry, and ultimately a raging infection. While I'm sure that Dr. B has seen and treated more than his fair share of botched procedures, I can't even begin to describe what a nightmare I must have been as a patient. After living through the nightmare of my original procedure and seeing several surgeons that either refused to treat me or were pressuring me to just roll with their plans without question, I questioned everything he said and MUST have come off insulting at times. Again, I was broken and all around terrified that things could only get worse. Throughout all of this Dr Bresnick was a gem. He explained the process from start to finish and informed me that in order to insure my health and end results, the procedure would have to be done over time. And in spite of my desire to just get it all done at once he gracefully required my patience while remaining sensitive to my needs. My nightmare came back to haunt me once more when right after we had finished my pre-op and scheduled the first step in my process (removing all the nastiness that I had been left with) I came to him with a raging infection (that sprang up almost overnight) which turned out to be the necrosed fat trying to, quite literally, push it's way out of my skin. At 5pm on a Wednesday night Dr Bresnick cleared his schedule and personal engagement for the evening and immediately took me into surgery. Mind you, he could have EASILY sent me to the ER or to some general surgeon and I wouldn't have blamed him in the slightest. Infections are NOT something easily operated on and this was not part of our game plan. Instead, in true Dr Bresnick fashion, he calmly told me what we would need to do and began immediately. What he found was awful.... But he fixed everything. I looked and felt like a normal woman again and I can't help but cry when thinking of just how grateful I am for that. The surgery was a total success! After a healthy recovery (antibiotics completed) I returned to Dr Bresnick to explore my reconstruction options and he told me to come see him in a few months once my body was fully recooperated and that we would talk then. Once again I knew that I was in great hands! After several months and several LONG conversations about my desired results, looking through photos and talking about the procedural process (and absolutely NO pressure on his part) I put my faith In Dr. B once again and again I am SO happy that I did! I got exactly what I was looking for from the start and the results are SO natural looking!! I skated around the BA initially because I was scared of appearing or feeling "done" and that is sooo far from the case! Dr Bresnick's knowledge, expertise, and attention to detail is absolutely amazing. I am so grateful to have found Dr Bresnick and his incredible team!! Important Points-- The staff-- WOW.. This is a choice group!! Nurse Debbie is absolutely wonderful! She is skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate, and has a light and sweet touch in every respect! Sarah and Karla have taken their time to talk me off of a cliff several times and have always been SO sweet to me at every visit. Thank you ladies!!! The surgical staff and surgical nurse Anastasia are downright amazing as well! Wait time-- This is a Dr's office and that being said any thing good requires patience. If you are looking for a "short-order surgeon" then... Well good luck with that. But If you are looking for a Dr that takes his time to listen to your story, answer every question, offer up every relevant detail, remember who you are and what your goal is at each and every appointment -For quality-then LUCKY YOU because in reading this you have found Dr Bresnick and he is worth EVERY minute. Also, remember that each and every one of us has those same questions and concerns and we weren't rushed through them and you won't be either. This is a no pressure, reassuring, and caring environment at all stages. All inclusive price-- Dr Bresnick's pricing is such that every appointment (and trust me there are several!!) is included in the surgery price. After counting all the times I've been in, I'm shocked that his prices are as reasonable as they are. ----Dr Bresnick's level of expertise, care, compassion and skill set are beyond reproach. With confidence, I would highly recommend him to any individual looking for a reconstructive or cosmetic surgeon. You will not be disappointed! ----

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

A while ago a had a surgery with dr Bresnick. When I woke up he wasn't there had to go . I was doing Brest reduction. My surgery is really bad. The scars are awfully the Brest are not even. When I came back to him he sais wait one year. When you come for consolation you don't wait in the waiting room. After he did the surgery the wait is minimum 11/2 hours. After a year when I came he didn't do anything saying I gained like 2 pounds. And I couldn't sue him because after a year it's too late per my attorney. I am still paying for thar surgery and every time I get undressed is a nightmare. I don't recommend you to go to dr Bresnick. I was told that Brest reduction will have scars. But it's not only the scars. I went through a lot of pain and fear and my breasts look worse. Uneven. Big falling and so on. I really don't recommend dr Bresnick.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

I had revision on a BA and switched for sizing and sili's. I could not be happier with his choice to make me the size i am today. I healed up nicely and he gave me exactly what i wanted to look like. He's a great PS and i could not be more happier with his work and the time he spent with me. I had 2 PS consults and when i left i knew he was perfect for me.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor Ever. I got my breasts done and he helped me in every way possible, not only was his work amazing but in our consultation and appointments before the surgery he told me his input on what i was saying which helped me beyond belief because as it turns out i didn't really know what i wanted, i thought i did but he showed me what i wanted would end up looking like and i am so happy that i went to a doctor that listened to what i was saying but showed me what would look best. he was beyond right. if i went to another doctor i feel i could of gotten the breasts i was describing and would of been so unhappy. Dr. Bresnick and all his staff are so helpful and thanks to him i love my breasts. GO to him!! he will go above and beyond your expectations.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

PERFECT SURGEON IN EVERY ASPECT! Dr. Bresnick performed an upper lip advancement as well as a bottom permalip implant on me. The results are nothing less than PERFECTION! From recommending the perfect size, to taking extra time in the operating room, Dr. Bresnick is the absolute BEST there is. He truly cares about his patients happiness, and is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met, hella nice person. And his work... well it is more than suburb and speaks for itself! He is extremely amazing at what he does; no other doctor can do it better. Staff is very sweet and efficient, I could not have asked for a better experience. I just wish I had come to him sooner. I am going back in two weeks for injections in my cheeks and chin. CHECK THIS SURGEON OUT!!! You will not regret it, trust me.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with my Breast Surgery that I had with Dr. Bresnick. It was such an easy process, the staff was really nice and the Doctor really listened to what I was looking to do. My results are perfect!! Two of my friends are having surgery with him too

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience with this doctor. Dr. Bresnick did my eyelid surgery and breast lift. My eyelids look smooth and rested as well as natural and really pretty. My eyes have always been important to me, so I am really pleased with the result. My breasts came out great too, and have not been this perky in years! I would highly recommend this office because the doctor is so skilled and nice and his staff are wonderful too. I saw three other plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Bresnick, and I am so pleased with my choice.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Bresnick by an ex-girlfriend who had had a number of experiences in the world of cosmetic surgery. Both the doctor and his staff members were extremely helpful and patient in answering the many questions I had regarding my procedure. The total cost quoted was more than fair and reasonable. Even after having to cancel on the morning of the scheduled event due to my own stupid error in taking the wrong medication, Dr. Bresnick remained wonderfully sympathetic and talked me through my self imposed anxiety. When the eventual surgery did take place, it went exactly as it had been previously described to me. After my two week time-off recovery period was over, the doctor was even willing to set my post surgery follow up appointments on early Saturday mornings to accommodate my work schedule. The bottom line: I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bresnick to anyone seriously thinking about cosmetic surgery.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I HAD A BREAST LIFT AND AUGMENTATION BY DR BRESNICK. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS. THE EXPERIENCE WAS PLEASANT AND QUITE EASY, AND MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZED AT HOW GREAT MY RESULTS TURNED OUT. THE STAFF WAS GREAT TOO AND I AM RECOMMENDING ALL MY FRIENDS WHO NEED A MOMMY MAKEOVER TO SEE DR. BRESNICK. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND REALLY UNDERSTANDS HIS PATIENTS.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

HAD A SIMPLE CYST REMOVED FROM MY CHEEK AND TOTALLY MADE ME LOOK TERRIBLE ,HE SAID ID LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER BEFORE THE SURGERY ,MONTHS AFTER THE PROCEDURE HE SAID IT MIGHT LOOK PRETTY GOOD ,HES ARROGANT AND TOTALLY FULL OF HIMSELF .MY FACE LOOKS TERRIBLE AND CANT EVEN LOOK AT MYSELF . IM THINKING OF SEEKING A ATTORNEY FOR ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT IVE BEEN THRU ,I HOPE ANOTHER SURGEON CAN REPAIR HIS BUCHERING OF ME ,

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag