You may also like

Rate Dr. Clifford C. Douglas

Dr. Clifford C. Douglas's Ratings

Left my back screwed up after a second surgery. I called three days after second spine fusion with severe pain that has only gotten worse since over a year has past since he screwed me up and no one cared when I repeatedly called in pain. Now I have to have surgery to correct what Dr Douglas was supposed to do. The second fusion he supposed to have done did not take and he released me without doing any reordering ny proper diagnostics! I sincerely hope no one else goes to him and winds up like me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Worst doctor ever. He is rude and he thinks he is god. He left me in pain for months. in first visit, he ordered MRI, EMG etc. I have done all right after first visit in 15-30 days and waited to see him again for 3 months. he received the reports of MRI and EMG. he cancelled the appointment without seeing me and left me in pain. Don't waste your time with this doctor. Worst Doctor ever...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Knowledgeable and a great communicator. He's able to breakdown a complicated condition into easily understood terms. He's both an MD and PhD in his field. He is a little different than the average Dr. in this area but, he knows his stuff and is a skilled, caring surgeon. I would want no one else working on my spine other than him. As to the office, they could really benefit from implementing electronic medical records. They seem a bit overwhelmed at times in that area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Doctor Douglas is the best doctor and surgeon in the state! It took me over a year to find someone I trusted. I trusted Dr. douglas the moment I saw him. he is real, honest and caring! I wish I could have him as my primary dr. the office staff is also the BEST! Like a smile at the other end of the phone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2072956].votes_count ]]